-•-•9•-•-

˚ºOne Month Laterº˚

Marinette gasped as Adrien hugged her waist. She giggled and kissed his nose. "Nice seeing you too." She elbowed him and he grunted and moved away from her, sitting on the counter.

"What're you making?" He stuck his finger in the mix and she slapped his hand.

"Drugged brownies you fuckwad!" He quickly wiped off his finger. "I'm going to leave them in Chloe's room and then she'll be passed out so we can rob her."

"She doesn't like brownies. Try a salad or something from Whole Foods." He laughed and she groaned.

"That girl is impossible!" Marinette groaned and threw away the batter. He laughed and kissed her nose. "How are we going to rob here?"

"We won't. Not yet anyway," he chuckled and she groaned. "We can go rob somewhere if you want."

"I don't want to rub just anyone," Marinette crossed her arms. "I want to rob her!"

"Well we can't yet Bugaboo," she sighed and rested her head on his shoulder. "Why don't we go kill some second graders?" She looked at him and nodded. They got ready and found the farthest school from them. They went inside guns blazing and killed a few teachers, a few children-no, a lot of children. they got back and she laughed and smiled at him, kissing him in delight. "That good huh?"

"Yes! It was the best!" (They're heartless, remember that) She kissed him again and they fell back on the bed. They got undressed and Adrien pulled out a condom. "They do have a expiration date so you might want to look at it," she giggled and he growled when it was past date. "Expired?" He nodded. She giggled. "That's fine. We can always do it another time." They looked out the window and watched it snow for the first time this year.

"We should stop for winter. We always have." He kissed her nose and she nodded and put on her underwear and his shirt.

"Yeah I guess we should," she sat next to him as he put his boxers and sweatpants on. "Christmas is next month. We should buy each other something." She rested her head on his lap.

"Yeah maybe." He smiled at her. He had already bought her some presents. She bought him some too.

"What should our present limit be?"

"Like five." He was over the limit. She sighed and fell asleep on his lap. He smiled and picked her up and put her to bed. He lied down next to her and kissed her cheek. He held her close and fell asleep next to her.

Ω At The Police Station Ω

Tikki cleared her throat and the police station looked at them. "Ladybug and Chat Noir have just hit an elementary school. We would like to update the profile," she looked at Wayzz and he nodded. "They're are two teenagers working together. The female being a few months younger then the male and both around ages 17 or 18. As we saw months ago, he would kill everyone if the female was hurt."

"They live together and only trust each other. She keeps secrets from him and like we said before, she has problems listening to authorities. She's more, mental, then him but he keeps her in line but he plans and maps out every killing." Nooroo stood up.

"They love each other and are emotionless to everyone else. To them, everyone else is insane and she's the most beautiful person to him and he's the most handsome man to her. They only know a few emotions. They've had sexual relations, been together for a long time and have gone through different things." Plagg stepped in.

"Her family doesn't care about her, her friend made her come out like this and something in her family made her run. Her father or mother beating her, her mother leaving, her father raping her. We haven't classified it yet. His father blames him for his mother leaving or dying and he probably would have tried to kill him. He would have ran after that or have just ran to get away from his anger." Wayzz spoke.

"He would have found her and worked together from then on. Thank you for listening." Tikki said and they walked into the room to continue working.