-•-•8•-•-

˚ºTwo Weeks Laterº˚

Chat growled as a police officer shot Ladybug in the leg. She screamed in pain and plugged the hole before any blood could drip on the ground, letting them take a DNA test. Chat growled as they shot her in the leg again. "Don't you fucking touch her!" He slit their throats and picked her up and ran before more officers could come. He ran to the car, put her in and drove to the hideout. He carried her inside and she screamed as he took out the bullets. "You'll be okay," he kissed her so she wouldn't be screaming as loud. He took out the bullets and bandaged her leg. "You're okay, you're okay." He held her and she cried. He sat behind her on the couch and held her. She cried. He took off her red and black polka dotted mask and he took of his black one.

"N-No I'm not! I can't feel my leg!" She yelled and he sighed.

"You will be okay. It'll just take time," he kissed her shoulder and took off her mask. He took off his and she bit her lip, tears sliding down her face. "W-Why are you crying?"

"I-I think I'm sad? I-I don't know!" She cried and he held her. They only knew a few emotions. Fear, rage, anger, tiredness, and love being the only ones they knew. He turned her to face him and kissed her. She stopped crying and kissed him back. "I-I feel better now." She looked at him. They've never said the word. Not even once. He held her waist.

"You'll be okay." He kissed her head.

˚ºTwo Months Laterº˚

"I'm fine Kitty! Really!" She yelled at him.

"It's only been two months, Mari. You can't be ready yet." He unpacked food from the grocery bags. He's had to leave her alone when he didn't want to leave her side. They've never been apart.

"I'm fine!" She yelled and he sighed and faced her. He grabbed her by the shoulders then set her down. He undid the bandages on her leg and looked up at her. He lightly pressed his thumb on her leg and she winced.

"You're not ready," he bandaged her leg again. He kissed her nose. "Besides, I like being quiet. They're getting antsy, waiting for when we'll strict again. It's fun watching them."

"F-Fine," she sighed. "But I don't like it. I want to feel someone's life leave their body as I watch all blood be drained from them."

"As much as I need that too we need to wait," he sat down next to her. He wrapped an arm on her shoulder. "The government is looking for us. If we shut up we're dead to them. As soon as they leave we can start up again."

"Fine," she sighed and moved into him. He kissed her forehead and they watched TV. "Do you ever miss the sensation of blood trickling down your leg when you scab your knee?" She asked out of nowhere.

"With the warm blood touching and sticking? Yeah, I do," he grabbed his pocket knife and opened it. She looked at him. He moved her hair to the side then let if fall with the knife the gentle cut her cheek, cuttings small line across it. She gasped and she felt blood trickle down her cheek. He licked the blood clean, cutting his tongue a little in the process. "Do you miss me cutting your skin when you would jump attack me?"

"Always." She smirked and racked her nail down his cheek, bringing some of his skin with it.