-•-•6•-•-

Adrien walked through the store, scanning everything top to bottom. Tomorrow was his birthday and he knew Marinette wouldn't get him anything so he was going to buy himself something. He was going to be 15. He pursed his lips when he found nothing. His eyes landed on a magazine and he rushed and grabbed it. Marinette walked over to him. "What is it?" Marinette looked over his shoulder and gasped.

"I know." He sighed at the headline.

"Gabriel Agreste son still missing after two year investigation. Birthday is tomorrow. Still Looking."

"Why would he still care? You tried to kill him." Marinette grabbed the magazine and went through it.

"He didn't know it was me," Adrien sighed and Marinette lifted a brow, sucking on her lollipop. She flipped through it then dropped the magazine. Adrien picked it up and laughed, putting it back. "Looks like I'm not the only person being looked for."

"Shut up! My parents didn't even care about me."

"So who's doing the search?" She sighed.

"My 'best friend'," she didn't air quotes. "I guess. She was the reason I went." She did the crazy sign and he nodded. He found something he wanted and bought it. Marinette walked out and smiled at him.

"What did you get?" He asked. She didn't answer. He sighed and drove off to the hide out. He's had his learners permit for a while and is getting his license in a month. He got to the hideout and plopped down on the couch and leaned his head back. Marinette giggled and bent down and kissed him. He smirked and kissed her back. She went to the counter and pulled out hair dye. He walked up behind her and held her waist. "So that's what you got."

"Yeah," she giggled. "Should I do my whole head?"

"Nah. Only do a few strands red and I'll do a few green." He grabbed the box of green dye. She nodded and did each other's hair. She smirked when it was done and turned around and kissed Adrien.

He kissed her back and held her waist to his body. He took off her shirt and threw it to the floor and she took off his. They left a trail of clothes to her room. He lied her down on the bed and kissed down her body, stopping when he reached the hem of her underwear. He was in unbuttoned jeans and his boxers and she was in her bra and underwear. He kissed her lovingly and she kissed him back.

He kissed her neck, leaving a hickey on her collarbone. She didn't stop him. She moaned lightly. There was a small crash downstairs and they stopped. They quickly got dressed and walked downstairs. "Dudes!" One boy yelled. "This place could totally be our new hangout!"

"I don't know about this," one girl rubbed her arm. "I-It looks like people live here."

"How so?" One boy with glasses asked.

"There's food in the fridge!"

"Opened hair dye on the counter."

"A-A gun on the couch." Marinette glared at Adrien.

"Sweet! Who wants to play Russian roulette?" He laughed and picked up the gun. Adrien growled and looked at Marinette. She gave him his mask and laughed as manically as him, scaring the children. "I-Is someone here?" He dropped the gun on the couch.

"Kitty!" Marinette laughed and they gulped. "I feel like slashing some throats!"

They walked down the stairs and smirked. "Why not theirs." They screamed and ran. Marinette giggled and they quickly grabbed everything there, packed it in the car and drove off to find another hideout. She waved her hand in the warm late summer air as he drove up the mountain.

"That was fun!" She giggled as he parked.

"Yeah it was," he kissed her cheek and parked. "What should we do now?"

"Find a new hideout. Those kids ruined ours."

"Once they tell the police, in a few days we can go back. We can just live in the car for few days." he laughed and she groaned but nodded. He kissed her and she kissed him back. They lied down on the backseat and fell asleep.