-•-•15•-•-

Marinette groaned as she held her stomach. Adrien chuckled and she crawled onto his lap. "I'm dying." She whined and he laughed.

"You're not dying. Your body is getting ready for a baby." He laughed and she whined more. He kissed her and she pouted.

"How long am I going to be like this?"

"A week but next month you'll be ready and won't be a little bitch." He laughed and whined more.

˚ºTwo Weeks Laterº˚

Marinette smirked down at Adrien as he slept. Her fingers hooks on the hem of his sweatpants and she pulled them down. She felt him up from the other side of his boxers and he groaned, slowly getting hard. Marinette smirked and pulled his boxers down. She licked her hand and started to jack him off. He woke up and looked at her, nearly screaming. He groaned sensually and she smirked. She went faster and faster until he came. He glared at her. "Why would you wake me up like that?" He pulled his pants up.

"It's fun." She smiled and he groaned.

"You're no fun." He growled and she growled back.

"That was fun and I know you enjoyed it." She kissed his neck and he sighed.

"Yeah yeah," he stood up and faced her. She whimpered as he leaned over her. "Why don't I help you have fun." He smiled and slid her pants and underwear down. She bit her lip as he eat her out, holding in moans. He smirked when she came and he swallowed it.

"I...hate...you." She heaved as he slid her pants back on.

"No you don't," he laughed and walked out of the room and made something to eat. She growled and looked out the window. She got out o her pajamas and got dressed. She wore Adriens five stripped shirt, black jeans, tennis shoes and her hair in pigtails. She walked out into the kitchen and grabbed her phone. "Where are you going?"

"On a walk."

"I'll go with you," she nodded and he got dressed into a red shirt, grey jeans and white tennis shoes with a black hoodie. They left and walkef around Paris. They got to a cafe and Marinette laughed as they sat in a booth. "What's so funny?"

"We met here." He looked around she was right. He sat next to her and they ate. A couple walked over to them.

"Hello. You two are very cute together." The female smiled.

"Thank you." Adrien managed to say.

"Are you two ditching school?" The male asked as the female studied them.

"No. We're homeschool. His dad teaches both of us. We're on a break." Marinette lied smoothly. They have a college students knowledge.

"Are you the missing Agreste boy?" The female asked. Adrien gulped.

"No. I just look like him."

"Oh I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. I get it a lot." Adrien smiled. They walked away and they walked out of the diner. Adrien kept his arm around Marinette. They walked past a school where students were running out with a bell ringing. A blonde girl walked out on her phone and saw them. She gulped.

"Marinette, what're you doing here?" Chloe walked over to her and everyone else crowded the two. Adrien had no idea what was going on. "Your parents said you moved in with you uncle in China."

"Did he now," she gritted her teeth. "Well I've been homeschooled for the last couple years. Not in China."

"W-Why are you here?" She looked at the small blonde girl. Rose?

"I was just, walking around." She faked a smile.

"Who's with you?" Chloe asked. She was still a little beat up.

"I'm Adrien. Her boyfriend." He smiled.

"Boyfriend? Unlikely!" Chloe scoffed. "She's so emotionless! No one could love her!" Love? They've never heard the word.

"She's the most beautiful person to me." Adrien growled and Marinette blushed. They walked out of the crowd and around Paris. Marinette walked with Adrien around the store. She grabbed a thing of RedBull and Adrien bought condoms. Marinette smirked. They got back to the hideout and Adrien kissed her senseless while they undressed.