-•-•33•-•-

˚ºSeven Years Laterº˚

Adrien and Marinette maniacally laughed as they were chased through the streets of Paris by police cars, policemen, dogs and citizens. Tikki and Plagg had finally given away their identities when they killed their whole team. They wanted it like that. They planned this. They wanted this. They got to a building and ran inside and through the entire plaza, up to the top and looked down over the edge of police cars down below. Adrien gripped Marinettes hand and she looked longingly into his eyes. "Ready?" He asked, his voice as calm as it was when they met on the first floor of the building.

"Ready," Marinette pulled out a piece of paper out of her bra and threw it, the two falling back, hand in hand. "Adrien!" She yelled, the shine of her ring on her finger growling at the lights. "I love you!"

"I love you too Marinette!" He shouted back as their bodies splattered onto the ground. Tikki grabbed the piece of paper before it could hit the ground as Plagg ran to stop them. She unfolded it and held her hand over her mouth.

"Plagg!" He ran to her and looked at the small sheet.

Oldest, Emma Valentine Agreste, 7
Middle, Louis Moon Agreste, 5
Youngest, Hugo Gabriel Agreste, 3
Babysat by Marin Dupain-Cheng, 26

Code 18-16-35

Where we escaped sweethearts ;)

They're all yours just be sure to show them us :D

-LB and CN
Marinette Agreste and Adrien Agreste

Tikki looked up at Plagg as he quickly called police cars to the house. They sped off to it and ran to the only room with a lock. Tikki did the code and opened the door, Tikki and Plagg in tears upon seeing the small children and the young man. Marin growled as he heard the door open, his back to the wall as he held Hugo to his chest. "Go away Marinette! You're not hurting them!" He yelled as Emma and Louis held onto his legs.

"She hurt them?" Tikkis voice was soft. Marinette swiftly turned to them and cleared his throat.

"N-No but she always wanted to see them. W-Who are you?" He asked and slowly guided the children out of the room.

"I'm Tikki and this is Plagg. Marin, they died a few moments ago by jumping off a building. They gave us information and to set you all free and to take these three with us," she gave him the note and he scanned it. "Let's get you guys in an ambulance and to a hospital."

"Where's Mom and Dad?" Emma asked.

"They're gone sweetheart," Plagg sighs and Emma boils out a cry. Marin tried to comfort her but she just cried more. "Let's get you to a hospital." He gently placed his hand on her back and lead her through the house, downstairs and to an ambulance.

˚ºSix Years Laterº˚

Emma stared blankly at the TV as she watched another video of her biological parents. She never allowed her brothers to watch them when she did, and no one knew she knew where they hid them. A small smile formed on her lips as she watched her mother in action. She wants to be that flexible. "Emma!" She flinched and quickly pulled out the CD. She turned and saw Marin standing in the doorway. "How's my favorite niece?"

"I'm your only niece." She rolled her eyes as Tikki and Plagg stood in the doorway. Louis was half emotionless, he would smile and laugh, but not much, Hugo had to many emotions and Emma, she hid her disorder very, very well. A fake smile, laugh, cry can go a long way.

"Well I thought we could go on a shopping trip! Schools coming up right?" She nodded. She was in a private academy, but you could wear what you wanted but for her no matter what she got would wear Adrien or Marinettes hoodie, jeans, a tshirt and tennis shoes. "Then let's get you a new wardrobe!" Emma nodded as she stood up, grabbed a hoodie and hid the CD as fast as she could. She stuffed her phone into her back pocket and plugged in earbuds. Being thirteen and having a murderous tendency is so fun.