-•-•25•-•-

˚ºTwo Weeks Laterº˚

Marinette smirked as she walked into the prison. She walked down the long hallway and stood in front of Tikki as she glared at her. "Can I see him?" Marinette crossed her arms, already annoyed. Tikki grunted and opened the door and walked Marinette into the room with his cell on the end a table in the middle. She sat down at it and his cell door opened. Three guards ran in and grabbed him, undoing his ankle chains then redoing them so he could walk. He stood at his door but wouldn't walk out.

"Get out you ignorant prick." Tikki barked and he laughed.

"Why didn't you just say so!" He laughed and walked out of his cell and looked up. His hair was so long and his face was disheveled. He looked at Marinette and walked to the table and sat on the other side. They leaned over at the same time and hugged for a moment before being pushed apart.

"No touching and guards will be in here as you speak. You're not going to be alone together."

"Fine by me deary," Adrien smirked and Tikki rolled her eyes and left. Marinette reached her hand up to his face and cupped his cheek. He leaned into her hand and she twisted a strand of his long blond hair around her pinky. "Marinette..." His voice drifted.

"Your hair, it's so long," she bit her lip and pulled her hand away. He held her hands and gently kissed her knuckles. She blushed as he pulled his lips away from her hands. "How are you?" She wanted him.

"Pretty good. I've gone insane so I have that going for me," she giggled and he laughed with her. "How are you?"

"My dickhead parents are making me go to school even though I've got my diploma," she pulled it out and showed him. "I got you one too! I told them we had the same IQ!" She smiled and handed him his and he laughed and sighed as he held it in his hands. "Marin and I share a room and he brings girls over all the time."

"Do you bring boys over?" She shook her head and he smiled. "Why Marinette?"

"Why what?" Marinette looked deep into his eyes.

"Why don't you move on and stop? I already took the blame and," he bit his lip. "And you're not going to leave after this visit."

"Wh-What do you mean?" Marinette stuttered.

"They tricked you into visiting me so they could get you tell them things and arrest you," Adrien shakily sighed. "You're not leaving here." His long bangs hid his eyes as he looked down.

"No. We will leave and we will get out of here." Marinette squeezed his hands and he let go of hers.

"Just let go of me Marinette. I got myself in here for you so just let go of me for your own goddamn sake!" He stood up and turned around and walked towards his cell. He walked inside and threw out the picture of her before the door shut. Tikki walked in with guards and they grabbed a stunned Marinette by the arms and dragged her out of the chair and down the hall and threw her into a cell, locking the door shut and keeping her in the dark.