-•-•14•-•-

˚ºFour Days Laterº˚

Marinette moaned as Adrien came into the condom. She panted as he pulled out and tied the condom. he kissed her neck and she moaned as he fingered her. She moaned into his mouth as he crammed another finger in. She broke the kiss and loudly moaned. He laughed and fingered her harder. She moaned louder and he kissed her. She came onto his hand, her body trembling. He broke the kiss and looked down at her. "Beautiful," he kissed her nose and she panted as he kissed her nose. "Round three?"

"Definitely." She bit her lip. He reached into the box of condoms but found nothing.

"Shit." He mumbled.

"What?" She tried to sit up but her body was paralyzed.

"We're out of condoms," he sighed and kissed her. "I'll go buy more. I'll be right back."

"With a boner like that? You won't get very far," she laughed. "I'll go." She tried to sit up but failed.

"You can't even stand," he sighed and kissed her. "Why don't I just go in raw?" He kissed her ear.

"Is it safe?"

"Why do you care?" He laughed.

"Because I don't want to be pregnant." She scoffed.

"You won't, if I pull out in time." He kissed her and she bit her lip and nodded.

"Do it. I trust you," he smirked and kissed her and slowly entered her. She moaned louder then ever. One thing that her parents weren't lying about, going in raw was the best. He was so, turned on by her. He wanted her to get pregnant so he could have her forever. Marinette gripped the bedsheets as her body trembled on him. She moaned loudly and he kissed her. "Fuck!" She moaned and kissed him back. He smirked. He was about to explode in her. He quickly pulled out and came onto the side of the bed. Marinette panted as she came onto his bed. "God Kitty, get some condoms." She laughed and he laughed back and cuddled her.

He moved them under the blankets and she turned into his chest. He held her and she giggled. "What's so funny?"

"You're hard." She mumbled into his chest.

"Is that okay?" He asked, his head on top of hers.

"Just don't go in me." She dug her head into his chest. He held her and the both soon fell asleep.

˚ºOne Week Laterº˚

Adrien woke up first and smiled down at her. He gently woke her up and she groggily looked at him. "Morning Princess," he kissed her nose. They got out of bed and got dressed. Adrien wore a brown sweater, blue jeans, a black hoodie, black tennis shoes and a grey beanie. Marinette wore a black turtle neck, black splatter paint leggings, black boots and Adriens red hoodie that was huge on her. They walked out of the back of the building and walked down the street. Adrien held her hand and kissed her knuckles. "Mari," she looked at him. "You're insane."

"So are you," she smirked. They walked into the store and walked around. They saw other teens buying junk food. They never really got it. They only got food they needed so vegetables, fruits, grains, meats. Food they could live off of. Not food that could possibly kill them. Adrien got a cart and Marinette stood on the small tray on the bottom as Adrien pushed. They went down aisles looking at things they could get. "Wait, wait, stop." Adrien stopped and looked where Marinette was looking.

"Chocolate? Really." He laughed and she glared at him.

"Hey! Chocolate seems good right now and my body has bleed through my pants. I honestly think I'm dying so we're getting chocolate."

"You're not dying," he laughed but bought her chocolate. "You're on your period."

"What's a period?"

"Seriously? Your parents never told you."

"They've told me a lot of things, just not that." She leaned forward on the railing of the cart as he pushed it.

"Well, my Father told me about it when my mother would have her mood swings," he turned down an aisle. "Basically every month until, forever, your body is going to bleed, ripping up your insides getting you ready to have a baby if you want."

"Am I dying?"

"No but you'll feel like it," he chuckled. "It'll last for like a week. How long has this been happening for you?"

"A couple days ago but this keeps happening."

"How long ago did it start?"

Marinette thought for a second. "Two months."

"When do you usually have it?"

"Near the end of the month. Like the end of the third week and then the beginning of the last week."

"Then you kinda have it mapped out. We should get you pads and tampons."

"I'm surprised you know so much about this." Marinette laughed as Adrien grabbed a box of pads and a box of tampons from the shelf.

"Helps if your fathers an ass with a big mouth." He laughed and bought them what they needed. They went back to the hideout.

"Why didn't you get condoms?"

"It's not really healthy to have sex on your period so I'll get them when we go next." She nodded and they unpacked what they got.