-•-•31•-•-

They walked into the shop and Marinette glided down one aisle and Adrien down another. Marinette grabbed a box of condoms and he found the hair dye. She stood next to him and studied them. "I have a wonderful idea!" Marinette grabbed black and red then a pair of scissors. They bought what they grabbed and they went to their hideout broken building. It was a mess but no one had touched it. "Ah, home sweet home!" Marinette stretched her arms out and Adrien held her waist.

"Yeah home," he kissed her neck and she pushed him away and walked into the bathroom. He followed and she sat him down on the bathtub. "What're you gonna do?" He laughed as she took off his shirt and draped a towel over his shoulders.

"Dye all of your hair black then all of mine will be red but my bangs." She got the dye ready and he looked at her.

"What color will your bangs be?" He asked and she took her shirt off and put a towel over her shoulders.

"Black," she turned him around and started to cut his hair. "You'll look like Plagg and I will look like that little bitch he's married too." She cut his hair to look like his and then dyed it. she dyed hers then they washed it out then dried their hair. Adrien looked in the mirror at them and smirked, holding Marinettes waist.

"Should we go kill people now?" He kissed Marinettes neck and she giggled and nodded.

"Yeah. Let's go kill Paris again." She smirked and turned around and kissed him.

˚ºThree Weeks Laterº˚

"Ladybug and Chat Noir have struck again. The police refuse to tell identities and hunt them down, nor tell us how they escaped a maximum security prison," Nadja continued. "Special Agents Plagg and Tikki Kwami have confirmed that they are of ages 18 to 20. Look out for two young adults in-" Marin turned off the TV and slammed the remote to the couch. Sabine looked over to him and he sighed and lied down on the couch.

"Marin, I know you don't like that they're back but we are protected. No one will hurt us." Sabine smiled. Tom was sent to rehab by Sabines brother. He was in their room napping and ever since he got back he was kinder, generous, caring. He hasn't touched a drop and never hurt Sabine or Marin again. They moved to a new house by a better school that Sabine got from her parents when they died. They turned the first floor into a bakery and it was widely know in a few days of business.

"I know but I just, ugh!" Marin yelled and grabbed his jacket. "I'm going for a walk." He growled and walked downstairs and down into the streets of Paris. He sighed as the cold fall air filled his lungs. He pulled his jacket in on his body as the air blew his Raven hair back as he walked down the street. His eyes widened as he was pulled into an alleyway, his mouth covered and something was stung into his spine and he winced as he felt his body go numb.