-•-•11•-•-

˚ºOne Week Laterº˚

Marinette laughed as Adrien carried her around and kissed her neck. She bit her lip and held back a moan. He set her down on the bed and slide off her pants and shirt. He took off his shirt and sweatpants and kissed her. They heard cheering outside and a countdown. "7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Happy New Year!" Marinette and Adrien kissed as the cheering went louder.

"Happy New Year Buginette." He whispered in her ear.

"Happy New Year Chaton," Marinette whispered back. He took off her bra and underwear and took off his boxers. He lied down on top of her as he kissed her. She reached for the box of condoms and pulled one out and gave it to him. "Safety first." She winked and he smirked and put it on. With the last box she bought him he used half of them to see if he was putting it on right. He kissed her again and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He broke the kiss and she held onto his shoulders. He teased her, putting it near her entrance, entering a little then moving out. She growled or pouted at him every time. He smirked and kissed her as he put it in her fully. She moaned loudly and broke the kiss. He looked at her and stopped. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, keep going," she panted and he nodded and went in the rest of the way. She moaned louder and he kissed her. He slowly went in and out, holding her thighs. He slowly went faster and faster and she moaned louder. Her legs trembled as he hit her G-spot perfectly every time and she held back tears as she felt her body stretch to accommodate his size. "Fuck." She moaned loudly and he kissed her to silence it. He didn't want them getting caught again. She arched her back and dug her nails into his back as her body trembled at him. He kissed her neck and left hickeys on her body. White fluids left her body and went onto her thighs and him. He came a few thrusts later and pulled out. He tied the condom after taking it off.

He lied down next to her and she faced him. She panted and he held her. "How did that feel Princess?" She blushed and sat in his abdomen. He laughed and looked up at her.

"Amazing," she bent down to his ear. "Do it again." He smirked and put on another condom. She lowered herself onto him and moaned. She bounced up and down on him but soon stopped. It hurt. He grabbed her hips and picked her up and slammed her down. She moaned loudly as he crashed her back down. She moaned louder and louder with every fall. She spasmed onto his legs and he came into the condom. He took it off and tied it.

"How was that Mari?" He kissed her neck as she collapsed onto him. Her legs gave out and couldn't hold her up anymore. He held her and she panted, looking up at him.

"Amazing," she kissed his nose. He laughed and helped her into his bed. He cuddled her. "You're hard." he cradled her head with his arm.

"Do you mind?"

"No," she bit her lip. "I like it." He smirked and held her closer.