-•-•38•-•-

Dustin looked over at Emma's as her eyes were glued to the screen. He smiled at how adorable she could be when she was focused. He looked back at the screen and watched as the video changed to one of color. "Oh! I love these!" Emma smiled.

Marinette held the camera to her face, fixing her hair in the lens. Adrien crashed next to her and she winced and pushed him. "Kitty! Be careful," she faced the camera to her stomach. It had a bump. "You don't want to hurt her."

"Emma will be fine Mari. She's us," Adrien smothered Marinette in kisses then rested his head on her stomach, falling back when Emma kicked,exaggerating it. "Strong one. Maybe she'll be like us."

"Maybe?" Marinette giggled. "She will." She cupped her stomach in her arms. The video changed again, still in color.

"Come on Emma!" Adrien yelled, Emma as a baby standing with Marinettes support. "Walk to Daddy!" Emma giggled as she watched her baby self let go of Marinette and stumble to her father. Adrien dropped the camera, facing it up as he scooped up the child and swung her around then kissed her face. God you're adorable!" Adrien smiled.

"How old would they be in this?" Dustin asked. She paused the video and faced him. "Your parents?"

"Nineteen," Emma blushed. "I know, it's young but they were good parents." Emma leaned her head on his shoulder as they watched. He blushed at the contact.

˚ºThat Nightº˚

Emma smiled as she saw Dustins face in her window. She opened it, leaning on the windowsill and looked down at him. She was on the first floor of the house so not that high up. "Come on. I found your old house." Dustin smiled, the bruise that Plagg gave him still on his cheek.

"I'm still sorry he hit you." Emma bit her lip.

"I get hit all the time," Dustin shrugged. "Come on." His face was inches from hers.

"I'm grounded for like a month. I don't want to get in more trouble." Emma blushed as she felt his breath in her lip.

"A little trouble never hurt anyone," Dustin laughed, pulling his head away. "It'll be fun. I brought food." Emma giggled, grabbed her jacket from her desk chair then jumped out her window, Dustin helping her out the ground. They walked to his motorcycle and she crossed her arms as he handed her a helmet.

"Who'd you steal this from?" She laughed as he fixed it to fit her head.

"My brother," he shrugged. "Let's go," she giggled and got on after him. "You might want to hold my waist, tight. Don't want you to go flying." She nodded and wrapped her arms around his waist as he started to speed off. He drove down a street and stopped at the old house. They walked inside after taking off their helmets.