-•-•5•-•-

Marinette punched Adrien in the head and he stepped back. He laughed and tackled her by the waist. She tried to kick him off but it didn't work. She sighed and growled at him. "Hey, you're the one who said to train." He chimed and moved his head down to her shown stomach. She squirmed under him.

"No, no Adrien. Don't you fucking dare," he smirked and blew a raspberry on her stomach. She laughed loudly and tried to kick him away. "S-S-S-Stop! I-It tickles!" She laughed. He stopped and stood up, then helping her.

"Wanna go get something to eat?" He held her hand and she nodded. They changed and got into the car and drove to an ice cream place. They got their and sat outside. "What do you want to after this?"

"You know, we never hit the Bourgeois Hotel." she glared at him and took a bite of her ice cream.

"That's pretty big. I think we should do something else. Like, see a movie."

"Rob a movie theater?" She chuckled.

"No, see a movie. Why can't we just do normal teenage things?" He laughed and she groaned.

"We're...not...normal," she put her ice cream down and balled her hands into fists. "We don't feel normal emotions or even have families. Look at what we do for a living!" Tears ran down her face. She wasn't mad, angry, enraged, sad. She was just, crying.

"Yeah I know but we should be able to enjoy things other normal teens do. It's just a movie besides, yesterday we were almost caught. We should relax for a few days. Home invasions and stuff." He wrapped an arm around her. She sighed and nodded, wiping away her tears. She never wore makeup and didn't need it.

She grabbed her phone and looked at her reflection in the screen. Her eyes were a little red but that didn't matter. Her eyes were a little sunken in. Her lips were kind of small. "C-Can we get something first?"

"What do you want to get?" He threw away their ice creams and they walked around Paris.

"Makeup." She looked down at the ground.

"Why makeup?" He shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Look at me." She looked up and he studied her face. It was the most beautiful face he had ever seen.

"You're beautiful. You don't need makeup."

"Yes I do! I have pimples and blackheads and my eyes are sunken in and my lips are so small-"

"Pimples and blackheads are natural, your nightmares caused your eyes to sink in and your lips are perfect. Well, from experience." He smiled and winked at her. She blushed.

"Sh-Shut up." She stuttered. They walked into the movie theater and got tickets and sat in the theater. Other teenagers walked in. Some spotting Marinette and running to the other side of the room.

"What's that about?" Adrien ate a piece of popcorn.

"My past." She ate a handful.

"Yet again, tell me. I'll understand-"

"No you won't," she glared at him. "My past is way worse then yours."

"I told you mine, why can't you tell me yours?" The movie started so she didn't answer. "Do you not trust me?"

"I trust you I just can't tell you." She sighed and rested her head on his shoulder.