-•-•4•-•-

˚ºFive Hours Laterº˚

Ladybug bit her lip. Chat Noir tilted his head to the side and looked at her. "M'Lady! What's wrong!" He shouted and fought off the policeman, shooting a few.

"I think I want to be good." She smirked and he laughed.

"Really?" He cocked his gun and loaded in another magazine.

"No." She laughed manically and shoot some people in the bank.

"Bad girl, now shoot them!" She smirked and shot the rest of the gaurd. They ran out of the bank with the money and into a different stolen car they had and drove off to a random building and got out. They ran into an alley, up a ladder and ran on rooftops. They got to their little home and dropped in through Marinettes trapdoor. He smirked as they took off their masks. He dropped his bag of money and grabbed Marinette by the hips. "What do you want to do now, Princess." He smirked and kissed her neck. She moaned lightly. Neither of them had done it yet.

She pushed him away and he pouted. She took off her shirt and walked into her bathroom and turned on the shower. He groaned and fell back on her bed. "Don't get blood on my bed!" She yelled and he got up and went to his room and changed. Marinette got out of the shower and found him reading comic books in his room. She laughed and took it out of his hands and sat on his lap. "You know, I'm more fun to play with." she tilted her head to the side, her hair going that way. He smirked and rested his hands on her hips.

"Yeah but you're not a thing," he chuckled and kissed her collarbone, slowly going down with each kiss. She giggled and moaned lightly. He flipped them so he was on top of her. He kissed her slowly, holding her arms up then holding her hands against the bed. He broke the kiss and blushed down at her. "Do, you want to keep going?"

"Why ask?"

"Y-You're suppose to," he kissed her nose. "Who taught you otherwise?"

"I don't want to talk about it." She mumbled and he sighed and kissed her cheek. He kissed her and she blushed, kissing him back. They've never felt any other emotion in their lives besides this. Complete and utter love for each other. She slowly opened her mouth and their tongues soon danced with each other. He moved his hands to her waist and slowly lifted her shirt. She let him take it off and he took of his.

He kissed down her jawline and neck, kissing down her body. She bit her lip as he kissed her hip bones. He looked up at her and hooked his fingers on the edge of her pants. "C-Can I take them off?" She didn't answer. He sighed but smiled and kissed her. He went up to her and kissed her.

"Y-You can take them off." He blushed as the words left her mouth. He undid the button and slid them off of her. He took off his own and slowly kissed her. They didn't go further then that. He just kissed her.

˚ºA Few Hours Laterº˚

Marinette fluttered her eyes open and felt something around her waist. She turned and saw Adrien. He was holding her waist. She blushed and turned over to him and dug her head into his chest. He groaned as he woke up. He looked down at Marinette and smiled. She looked up at him and blushed. "How'd you sleep Princess?" She giggled.

"Like, a baby." She giggled and stretched. She looked down and saw they were only in their underwear and glared at him.

"Hey don't look at me. You wanted your pants off, I just didn't get in them." He chuckled and she punched him in the arm.