-•-•10•-•-

˚ºChristams Eveº˚

(Sorry if this seems to be going fast) Marinette giggled as Adrien danced with her in their small living room. They had a small tree with poorly wrapped presents under it. She turned to him and hugged him. They slow danced to the next song and she rested her head on his shoulder. "Mari," she hummed in response. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas." She said back. They rarely said each other's names.

He held her waist a little tighter and let go a little. She looked up at him. Even with her messy hair and tired eyes, she was still so beautiful to him. He gently kissed her forehead. "Wanna open a present then go to bed?" She nodded and they sat by the small tree. He found a small present for her and she found one for him. He gave it to her and she handed him hers. "I uhm, hope you like it," she opened it and her eyes widened at the jewel. It was Rose quartz in a small circular cut. She kissed his cheek. "Do you, like it?"

"Absolutely," she smiled. "Can you put it on?" He nodded and put it on her. "I'm not really much of a jewelry person."

"I know but I thought it would look nice on you." He clipped it and kissed her neck.

"Who did you steal it from?"

"My Father. It was my mothers." She turned around and hugged him.

"Thank you," she handed him his and he opened it. It was a small box. He opened it and a silver ring was inside. He looked at her then found a finger it would fit on. "Do you like it?"

"Yeah! It's awesome! Thank you!" He hugged her and kissed all over her face. She laughed and smiled. He held her and they watched the snow fall out the window. "What's your favorite season?"

She thought. "Fall. It's cold but warm." He nodded in agreement. He rested his head on her shoulder and purred. She sighed as the rumbles and vibrations made her sleepy.

"Wanna go to bed?" She nodded. They walked to his room and fell asleep. Waking up the next morning they walked down to the tree and opened presents. Adrien handed her hers and she opened it. "I hope you like them. They were, kinda costly." He scratched the back of his neck. She tilted her head to the side and opened the box. They were red and black earrings.

"They're beautiful," she put them on and he smiled at her. "Thank you." He hugged her and they opened the rest. It came down to the last two and Adrien grabbed one for him  and one for her. They opened them at the same time. She got a red flannel and he got condoms. he smirked and kissed Marinette senseless. She giggled nonetheless.

˚ºOne Day Laterº˚

Marinette pinned Adrien to the ground and laughed. She held her knife to his throat and he laughed. She pressed it a little, blood trickling down his neck. He laughed and pressed his knife against her neck, swiftly flipping them. She growled at him and he laughed. "Not so fun now, is it Princess?" He nickeled her neck and stood up and walked away from her. She growled at him and stood up and chased after him. She jumped after him and he turned and caught her.

She pressed her knife against his cheek and cut a slit right down it. He winced and she laughed. "Not so fun now, huh Kitty?" She laughed. They dropped their knifes and had a long, deep kiss.