-•-•7•-•-

Adrien groaned as he woke up in the car next to a sleeping Marinette. He smiled and kissed the top of her head. She fluttered her eyes opened and rubbed them, sitting up next to him. She smiled at him. "Happy birthday." She yawned and he smiled and hugged her.

"Thanks." No ones said happy birthday to him in so long. She never said it to him. This was the only time she's said it to him. She hugged him back. They got dressed and looked at their clothes in the trunk. He wore a simple green tank top and black camp shorts and she wore a pink crop top and white high waisted shorts.

"I think we should wash some of our clothes."

"Or burn them," Adrien laughed and she nodded. He drove around Paris. They passed by a bakery and a shiver went down her spine. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing just, let's find a motel to crash in." He nodded and found one. They got a room and left an hour later. They went to the store and Marinette bought him something. He bought beer and bribed the cashier. They left and went back to the motel. They drank a beer each and Adrien laughed as Marinette danced to the pounding music. She sat on his lap on the couch, flipping her hair to one side. He blushed and kissed her. She kissed him back. He took off her shirt and shorts and she took off his. She lied down on the couch kissing him. He kissed her so passionately. Marinette broke the kiss and he looked down at her.

"Do you want to stop?" She went to the shopping bag and handed him a box that was poorly wrapped.

"I, got you something," he looked at her then unwrapped it. He smirked down at the box. "I-I don't know if they'll fit." She got condoms.

He lied down on top of her, kissing her slowly. "Why don't we see?" He smirked and she blushed. He undid her bra and she blushed as he slid it off of her. He kissed her skin and she blushed more. He kissed her gently. "You're beautiful Princess."

She snorted. "No I'm not."

"Yes, you are," he laughed and kissed her, sliding down her underwear. She smirked and slid down his boxers with her feet. He looked down at her. "L-Let's move to the bed." He was nervous as fuck.

She sighed and giggled. "Why don't we wait until we're both ready." He sighed in relief and nodded. They got dressed into their underwear and she wore his shirt. They watched a few movies before robing the place and leaving.

Ω At The Police Office Ω

Tikki and Plagg sighed as they tried to find Ladybug and Chat. Tikki ran her hand through her hair and Wayzz knocked on the door. "We're giving the profile," they nodded and walked with the rest of the group. "Thank you and please listen while we give the profile." Wayzz said.

Tikki stepped in. "We're looking for two suspects in between the ages 19 and 23," she said. "The male will most likely be violent if you touch, look at or mention his female partner. The female will kill anyone for the male."

"They're both emotionless and both most likely shut out by family. The female would have some problem with authoritative figures and would have most likely been abused or raped by her family," Nooroo took over. "The male would have lost his mother, leaving him with a father who would blame him for her death and even beat him for it."

"The only emotions they have is love. And that's love for each other. They're most likely sexual with each other, and they have been with each other for a long time. They're all over the place with MO and how they do it, varying from a home invasion to a bank robbery." Plagg said.

"If you come across them do not engage. They will end up killing you," Wayzz finished. "Thank you for listening."