-•-•12•-•-

Run. That's all she could do. Just, run. Adrien was fast asleep. She bit her lip and got out of his bed and got dressed. New year, new her, new life. She packed up clothes from her room and put on shoes. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and put on a hoodie then a jacket. Adrien groaned awake at the floor creaking. He got out of bed and put on his boxers and sweatpants. He found her on the first floor trying to find the car keys he always hid. "Mari," she flinched and looked at him. "What're you doing?"

She sighed then growled. "What's your problem."

"What's your problem? Why are you leaving?" She didn't answer. She looked for the keys. "Princess," no answer. "Mari," no answer. "Marinette!" She whimpered and turned to him. He only used her name if he was angry.

"What?"

"Why are you leaving?"

"To get away from your sanity! You hold me back!" She pushed him away and looked more. He grabbed her arm and dug his nails into her arm, drawing blood.

"How the fuck do I hold you back." He gritted his teeth. He was loosing it. He didn't want to hurt her but she was drawing him to it.

"You tell what I can and can't do! If I want to kill twenty people you say no!"

"Because I don't want us to be locked up and separated! I cant fucking loose you!" She winced but he dug his nails in more. They didn't know pain like other people. Pain to them, was your heart being ripped out.

"What if I want to loose you!"

"You don't," he dug his nails in deep. "I know you. You don't want to loose me."

"What do you know. You don't know me." She growled and he growled back.

"You won't tell me. Tell me and I might be able to understand." He growled lowly and she glared at him. The blood seeped through her layers and he let go. She felt release.

"You won't understand." She looked for his keys. He sighed. He lost her she bit her lip. Tears seeped down her face. She felt her cheek. Why was she crying? She hardly ever cried.

"Why are you crying?" He's only seen her cry when she's gotten really hurt. she wasn't hurt. "Mari, why are you crying?"

"I-I don't know." She faced him. Her tears stopped but her cheeks remained stained. She winced as the salty water mixed into her cut cheek. He walked over to her and wiped away the tears, she leaned her head into his hand.

They couldn't be apart. It would kill both of them. "Please don't leave."

"O-Okay," she leaned her head into his chest. He picked her up and carried her upstairs and lied her down on his bed after bandaging her arm. He held her and she held his hand through her shirt. "Adri," he hummed. He was almost asleep. "Goodnight."

"Night Princess." They've never said those three simple words to each other. They didn't need too-er, they didn't know how to.

On The Bad (COMPLETE)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara