-•-•29•-•-

˚ºThree Months Laterº˚

Marinette rubbed her stomach, the small bump already in form. She just end ended her first trimester, onto her second. Her cell door opened and she looked out onto the empty hall. She pushed herself up off the bed and walked out into the hall. Plagg offered his hand to her but she walked past him. "You know, at some point you'll need my help to walk." He walked next to her and she was so close to chopping his head off.

"And when that day comes I'll let ya know. Fuck off," she growled and he backed off. Marinette walked to the table and saw Adrien sitting where he always sat. She ran to him and he stood up and wrapped his arms around her growing frame. They had to miss the last three weeks of visiting due to complications in her pregnancy. She dug her head into his shoulder and lifted it to have him kiss her lovingly and longingly. "I missed you too." She kissed him back, her fingers intertwined with his hair that he managed to get cut.

He pulled away and looked down at her, then whispered something in her ear. She nodded and he kissed her forehead. "I really missed you Princess." He kissed her forehead again and she smiled.

"I have to tell you something," he hummed as he rested his head on hers. "I don't want this baby."

"What?!" He stepped back and glared at her. His demeanor changing in a matter of seconds with just a simple phrase.

"I don't want a baby! I never did! I want to live but not with a child!" Marinette finally got to yell at him the things she's been thinking. "I want to live not fucking have a baby!" Marinette shouted and he growled, balling his hands into fists.

"Well it's the only way we can live so just shut up and have the damn thing!" Adrien slapped her across the cheek and she stepped back, her hand to her stinging red cheek with his hand imprint on it. He looked at his hand then her. "I-I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to hurt you." He held his hand out to her and she slapped his hand away and ran back to her cell, tears in her eyes.

"You're just like him!" Marinette shouted at him and ran into the cell, the door closed and she fell to the ground, her eyes stinging with tears as she finally let them fall to the ground.