-•-•34•-•-

Marin smiled as him and Emma walked through the mall. She wasn't interested in anything he was showing her. She liked photography. She would go back to places she found in videos and take pictures of the bloodstains or their graves. She went to their graves every week. Gabriel, Sabine and Tom would try to talk with her, but she would only ask about her parents. Tom would be close to hitting her, Sabine would sit and cry, Gabriel would be silent.

They sat in the food court, Emma poking at her ice cream with a spoon as Marin took another bit," hey," he swallowed. "What's got you so quiet?" She was never quiet with him.

"What we're Mom and Dad like?" She never called Tikki and Plagg Mom and Dad. Hugo and Louis did, she didn't.

Marin inhaled quickly and held her hand on the table. The thirty two year old looked her in her green eyes. "They were, mean. They didn't care for you-"

"I found Moms phone," she went back to that building once and found them. "And Dads. They have videos of us all talking and walking for the first time and pictures of them holding us. How do they not care for us?"

"They locked you in a room with me for days at a time." He bluntly stated. Emma grunted.

"So? They still cared enough to give food and water." She crossed her arms and leaned against the seat.

"Yeah but enough for one person," Marin rolled his eyes, them meeting with the brown ones he fell for. He smiled as the girl walked over and gently kissed his cheek. "Emma, you've never met my wife have you?" She shook her head and looked up at the woman. Brown eyes, red hair, busty, tight clothes. She was a gold digger and she made a good choice.

Marin made the bakery famous and it spread throughout the world. "I'm Annabella." She held out her hand in a way to say 'kiss my knuckles'. Emma nodded and plugged in her other earbud and turned up the song. Devils Backbone by The Civil Wars.

Annabella scoffed and walked back to her friends. Marin sighed and looked down at Emma. She unplugged her earbud and looked up at Marin. "Why do you want to know so much about your parents all the sudden?" He leaned his arms on the table.

"I've always wanted to know about them but no one lets me," Emma rolled her shoulders up and down, crossing them across her growing chest. "Why did they kill themselves?" Tears were going to leave her eyes.

"That's just how they went out." He took another bit of ice cream.

"But why?" She always asked this. "Did they not want to live?" She's seen faces like theirs around Paris. "Did they not want us?" A tear slid down her cheek.

"They did they just," Marin never had the answer she wanted. If he had it his way, he would have had them hospitalized. "They just did, Emma. It's not your fault but I'm sure they're not even dead." He saw their faces too.

"R-Really?" Her heart did a flip.

Marin sighed as he took another bit of ice cream. "Knowing them they probably faked their death, changed their hair and moved to like, Italy," he took another bit. "Now finish your ice cream and then I gotta get you home." Emma nodded and quickly finished her ice cream. She went home and put the CD back into the TV. Plagg watched her from the doorway. He knew she watched them.

Emma watched as Adrien flipped and his arm scraped with a bullet but he didn't stop. He smirked up at the security camera before shooting it and another video starting on the CD. Emma blinked as the video was in color this time, but not a news report. A video from either their computer or phones. But she found them and hid them in her room. No one has those videos. Plagg sat next to her. "They had a camera too," Emma looked at him. "We found the camera."

"Kitty!" Marinette giggled as Adrien surrounded her with the camera in his hand. "What're you doing?" She adjusted the hood on her head, her raven hair falling out and blue eyes shinning.

"Filming the most beautiful creature in the world," Adrien faced the camera to him and smiled then faced it to Marinette again. She was blushing. "Aw, does my Buginette have emotions?"

"Shut it you dickeater." Marinette rolled her eyes.

"You'll be doing that later," Adrien winked at the camera as Marinette punched his arm. Emma giggled. the video changed to Adrien holding Marinettes hand as they walked down the street. He turned it up to her, sunglasses on her faces and her hair pulled into two pigtails, the side of her green bra showing from under her white tank top. "Mari," she faced the camera. "You're gorgeous."

"Right back at you model," Adrien winced at the sound of his old job. "Why do you still have that thing?"

"So it can show our future kids who we were beside the news and security footage," Adrien turned the camera to him. Marinette held her lollipop in her mouth.

"What?" She flipped it to the other corner of her mouth.

"Don't you want kids?" Adrien asked as he faced it to her.

"Kinda, kinda not. We're thirteen, who cares." She held her arms up to support her head as Adrien turned off the camera.