-•-•18•-•-

Sabine straightened up Marin's jacket as he looked out the window. "Marin," he looked at his mother. While he was with his grandparents, he rarely if ever saw her. Once every six months if he was lucky. "I need you to behave today. You principal said you can come back on Monday."

"That's a week off." He scoffed with a smirk.

"I know sweetie but your dad needs to believe you're at school so you need to come with me and the triplets today."

"You mean twins." Abby, the third, died at birth. Stephanie was blind and Colin was deaf. Tom had her drink and smoke and abused her during her pregnancy and he refuses to feed them.

"R-Right. Twins." Sabine shook her head and straightened herself up.

"Maman can you please wear something else? You've worn that for weeks." She looked at her outfit.

"I-It's the only clean thing I have." She mumbled.

"That's the cleanest thing you have?" She sheepishly nodded. He walked into their room and pulled down a box from their closet. He opened it and showered her a Chinese dress. "Wear this."

"What no!"

"Why not?"

"It won't fit." She lied. She wasn't allowed to wear it. Tom didn't let her. It was her wedding dress, and her most fanciest dress.

"Come on Maman. You need to wear something nice," she sighed and got dressed in it. He smiled. "Thank you. Now we can go," they walked out of the house and went to the hallway house."Why are we here?"

"Someone from the family is here." Sabine walked inside and found Tom standing their already. Marin growled and protected his family.

"Let me see my god damn daughter!" Tom yelled and Sabine gulped.

"Mrs.Dupain-Cheng," she turned and saw Tikki. "I'm Tikki. The one you spoke to on the phone with. Right this way," they followed her to a room with Marinette in it. "She's in there and needs to stay chained down. Please don't overwork her or else she will explode and kill you all."

"Kill?" Marin gulped.

"I'm afraid your daughter is Ladybug, Mrs.Dupain-Cheng," Sabine gulped and let her children in then walked in herself. Marinette looked at her then glared at Tikki. "I'll take your muzzle off but if you try to bite it goes back on." Tikki took it off and set it on the table. She walked behind a door and stood at the two way mirror.

"Marinette I-"

"Shut it." Marinette barked.

"O-Okay." Sabine looked down at her hands.

Marin growled at her. "Listen here," he slammed his hands down on the table and Marinette glared at him. "You will not treat your mother this-"

"She's not my mother! My mother isn't a whore of a woman who lets that man outside try to rape their own daughter! My mother would have cared about me so who the fuck are you to say she is!" Marinette shouted and stood up. He was about three inches taller then her.

"She's my mother you fuck!" Marin growled. "Maybe if you stayed around instead of murdering people you would've known that!"

"Maybe if she didn't send you the fuck away you would've known about me!" Sabine looked at her. "Yeah, I heard your fucking phone calls!" Marinette snarled and Sabine held Stephanie and Colin closer. "Why don't you go fuck off!"

"Why don't you go fuck yourself!" Marin yelled. E

Marinette laughed. "Oh sweetie," she smirked. "I have someone who can do that for me," a shiver went down his spine. "Where is he! Let me see him!" She shouted and the door slammed open. She saw two officers with a blond boy. They pushed him foreword and he hugged her. She hugged Adrien back.

"Now shut the fuck up." Plagg rolled his eyes and joined Tikki after undoing her chains.