-•-•23•-•-

˚ºSix Months Laterº˚

Adrien smirked as he wrapped his frail hands around the extra bars on his special made cell, going slowly as his fingers hooked onto the bars. "Adrien, please cooperate."

"Now why would I do that? I'll only give you information for my Princess~" He laughed maniacally as he jolted his head back.

"Marinette is safely under our control after she gave herself up to see you be freed. She is safely in a country side on the outskirts of Paris where she can't hurt anyone. Now tell us, why did you lie about how you forced her to-" Adrien cut Tikki off again from her lie.

"I will not speak to anyone but my Princess!" Tikki groaned and walked out of the room and to Plagg. He sighed as she shook her head.

"He'll only talk with Marinette and we can't get her to stand still for less the five seconds to contain her." Plagg nodded as he pulled something up on his tablet and showed her.

"Marinette has killed twenty more people and kidnaped ten more. She's not letting them go until Adrien is released." Plagg placed the tablet in Tikkis hands and she sighed, giving it back to him.

"She won't stop until he is let go, won't she?" Plagg nodded and Tikki stopped walking with Plagg and turned around.

"What're you doing!" Plagg yelled and ran over her.

"If he wants Marinette we'll get him Marinette." Tikki balled her hands into fists. The door opened and she stormed through and stopped in front of his door. She banged on it and his green eye appeared in the darkness. He was given no windows now, along with his arms chained together and his feet chained to the floor. His bed was half the size of the room and the toilet was across form his bed. Guards feed him.

"Yes~" He chimed, his dirty hands hooking around the bars again. "Came to re-discuss our arrangement?" He laughed slightly. In the darkness, he managed to loose his mind even more then he already had.

"If I bring Marinette here you have to tell us why you covered for her." Tikki demanded.

"Well I'll tell you for a simple picture I could keep of her," he smirked. Tikki glared at him. "This isn't fair. All the other prisoners get to hang pictures of their loved ones on their walls."

"The other prisoners didn't kill as many people as you did," Plagg barked. "If we get you a picture of her then you'll tell us why you lied?"

"Yes and it has to be her. Not Ladybug, Marinette~" he smirked at the sound of her name leaving his mouth.

"Fine, we'll get a picture of her." Tikki and Plagg stormed away from his cell.