-•-•16•-•-

˚ºTwo Months Laterº˚

Tikki put on her bullet proof vest and looked at Wayzz, Plagg, Nooroo, Trixx and the rest of her team. They just found their hiding space and since it's now spring, they rob and kill people again. "Are we ready to head out?" Trixx asked.

"We should give the final profile before we do." They rest nodded and walked to the front of the office. They stood at the front and looked out onto the rest of the ready for battle officers.

"This will hopefully be the last time you hear from us. We would like to give you our last profile," Tikki smiled. "We still don't know their final age, but they are between the ages of 14 and 19. Why they turned was because of friends or family."

"They love each other, are intimate and only feel something for each other. Right now they would be robbing a bank and some of your guards are keeping them busy. One is tasked to shot Ladybug, but due to this being the case, the officers holding them off will die. They said their last words to their families before hands. The rest of us will be at their hideout. Move out!" The went to the hideout and hide around and inside it. Plagg kissed Tikki before they hid.

"W-What was that for?" Tikki blushed.

"In case, we don't make it out." Plagg kissed her again then hide. She sighed and hid near him. Chat landed through her trapdoor and placed her down on the couch. She was screaming in pain.

"Why did it happen again!" She yelled in pain. He took out the bullet and fixed it. He held her and kissed her to quiet her. "God fuck!" She yelled.

He held her waist tight. "You'll be okay. I promise you will be." I kissed her and she kissed him back. She looked down at her leg.

"I feel like, they want us dead." She winced.

"Of course they do."

"Why? We aren't doing anything wrong." She leaned on him as the pain in her leg throbbed but she chose to ignore it.

"To them we are but they don't matter. We do," he kissed her neck and she smelt around. "What is it Bugaboo?"

"I, smell someone," she grabbed his gun and smelt around again. She shot behind the counter and shot an officer through the heart. Her eyes widened. "Come on! We gotta go!" She shouted and tried to stand but fell.

He picked her up and grabbed them bags. "Stop!" Chat felt a gun press against his back. He growled and turned. They were cornered. "We're apart of the-" Ladybug cut Tikki off.

"Let us go," Ladybug held the gun to her forehead. Tikki gulped. "Let us go and I won't pull the trigger." She cocked the gun.

Contained. They had to hurt Chat and her but they contained them. They let Chat carry her out to the building with guns pointed out his back and shackles on his ankles and wrists and hers so they couldn't run. They had human muzzles over their mouths. They got into the van and Plagg sat across from them along with Tikki. Chat started laughing. "What's so funny?" Plagg growled. He pointed to the muzzle. "It's not coming off." Chat growled at them but still laughed. Ladybug started laughing too. They got to the halfway house where prisoners went and Chat held onto Ladybug. They tried to take her from him. She held onto him.