-•-•35•-•-

Plagg let her keep all the CDs. Emma couldn't stop watching them, even more so when they got to the camera bits. She loved those. "Adri!" Marinette giggled as Adrien held her waist to him, her in his shirt and her underwear. He kissed her neck as he faced the camera to them, his arm around her small waist.

"Come on Mari, say 'hi' to the camera." They were fifteen in the video.

"Come on Kitty. We still have to clean our clothes." Marinette kissed his cheek then walked away from him. The video changed to Adrien filming Marinette as she slept. Emma smiled.

"Isn't she pretty?" Adrien whispered and lied down next to Marinette. Emma smiled as Adrien held the camera above him. "I'm lucky I caught this one." Adrien smiled and Emma giggled. She had his tan skin. The video changed again to Adrien sleeping, Marinette holding the camera.

"I'm lucky I have him," she moved Adriens bangs out of his eyes, Plagg standing in the doorway to call Emma to bed. It was one am. Emma watched as Marinette gently kissed Adriens forehead. "Dickhead."

"Hate you too Mari." Adrien mumbled, opening his green eyes and smirking at her.

"Emma," she turned to see Plagg, the glow of the TV only reaching his eyes. "It's one and you have you're first day of school tomorrow. Get some sleep." She turned to the TV to see Marinette dancing in a parking lot to music at night.

"Happy birthday Mari." Adrien smiled at the camera. The video changed again and Emma paused it.

"A-Alright." She packed up the CD and walked to her room. She lied down in bed and turned her head to the horribly made dolls of her parents. Adrien had yawn hair, green button eyes and the wrong type of skin color. She needed to remake them seeing as how only Adriens was left due to Hugo tearing apart Marinette. The next morning Emma walked up to the school, her schedule in her hand and an uneasy stomach. Even if she didn't have proper emotions, she still had a few.

Whispers broke out around her as she walked down the hall from the front door. Whispered about her. Her family, her life, her parents. "I heard-""I think-""I know-" Was how everyone started their conversations with other students. Emma walked into the classroom and looked at the teacher fo a brief moment before sitting down at the farthest desk. She looked down at the table and smiled.

AA & MDC. LB & CN.

Was carved into the desk. Even if they never went to school, they would sneak in a few times and pretend to be students. No one noticed. Someone cleared their throat and Emma looked up to be met with blue eyes and blonde hair nearly covering them, the tips being dyed black. "That's my seat." His fingerless gloved hands holding onto the strap of his side saddle bag.

"I don't see your name on it." Other students walked in and looked at the confrontation. He pointed to the other side of the table to a name carved into the wood.

DUSTIN D.

"Out of my seat." He growled.

"Well mines right here," she pointed to her parents carvings. He smirked and sat down next to her. "What?" He held out his hand and smiled at her.

"Dustin," he introduced himself. "Dustin Drew."

"Emma," she shook his hand. "Emma Agreste." She never took Plaggs last name like her brothers did. Kwami. It sounded so bad to her.

"Nice to met you Ems." He laughed as he pulled out his books. No one was paying attention anymore.