-•-•22•-•-

Marinette groaned as she lifted herself up on the hospital bed. She looked around and almost screamed when she didn't see Adrien. She growled at Marin who sat across from her. "What do you want." She growled at him and he glared at her.

"I came to see my crazy sister who was in a car crash with her insane boyfriend." Marin scarcely grunted.

"Let me out of here!" She shouted. He sighed and shook his head. "Adrien! Adrien!"

"He's in another hospital. One in prison. He took responsibility for all the murders and said he made you kill people. He took the blame for everything, for you." Marin glared at her. Tears streamed down her face. She yelled out in anger and held her legs to her chest. She wanted Adrien. She didn't think he would do this. She thought he would protect them no matter how hurt they were. Not take the blame.

Adrien sighed as he looked out the barred up window in his glass cell. He looked up at the sky. the blue sky. The sky that looked like her eyes. He punched the wall, leaving a small dent on it. He wanted out. He wanted to see Marinette, but she needed to be safe. She was in worse condition then him. He took all the blame and they knew it was an equal part in killing people. Adrien wanted Marinette.

Plagg walked into his cell and Adrien growled at him. "What." He spat out as he punched the wall again.

"Why did you say you forced her to kill all those people?" Plagg crossed his arms and Adrien stopped punching the wall and looked at him.

"I want her to be safe. If she's safe, I will gladly get the death penalty." He knew he was.

"Even if it means she'll kill more for you after your dead?"

"As long as she's okay I'll take the blame for her, a bullet for her, die for her. And I know she would do the same." He growled. His legs were chained to the floor. He punched the wall again the sat on the bed and sighed.

"Do you love her?" The word made him wince. He didn't move. He didn't do anything. Plagg left and Adrien bit his lip as he held back tears.

"Yes..." He shakily answered and looked out the window. He only saw her eyes in the sky. "I always have."