-•-•19•-•-

"Are you okay?" Marinette nodded and Adrien held her closer. He kissed the top of her head and glared at her family. "Is this them?"

"Tom is missing and I never met the children." Marinette mumbled into his chest. Adrien still glared at them. He let go of her and slammed his hands down on the table.

"From what she's told me, you were the worst mother ever. You let that fucking man touch her. Who the fuck would do that?" He growled and Sabine looked down. Stephanie looked like she was sleeping and so did Colin, but they were really pale. She gasped and banged on the glass. Tikki ran out and gave mouth to mouth to the children but it didn't work.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Dupain-Cheng, but they're not here anymore." The two toddlers were taken out of the room. She fell to her knees and cried. Marinette ran to her and rubbed her back with Marin. It was their instincts.

"Hey Maman it's okay. You have me." Marinette rubbed his her back and Sabine hugged her. Marin looked at his sister. Twin sister.

"Do you really think I'm that awful?" Sabine hiccuped and looked at her daughter. Only her ankles were chained and her hands were free but she had nothing to hurt anyone with.

"Yes." She stood up and walked to Adrien. He held her and whispered things in her ear.

"Hey," Marinette glared at the boy. "Why are you so heartless to her? She's your mother? Even if you don't like her you can lie."

"I have nothing to lie about. I refuse to tell." Adrien sighed and nodded.

"Why are you so heartless about everything! I'm your brother and she's your mother! You should love us unconditionally no matter what!" Adriens arms fell and Marinettes face went blank.

"What's," her expression was so soft. "What's love?"

"Love?" Marin couldn't believe she was asking. He sat down and she sat down across from her. "Love is amazing. Your heart aches when you see that person cry and their smile is so contagious you have to smile too. They make you happy even when you don't want to be. They make your heart beat fast when they laugh and their eyes are the prettiest thing you've ever seen!" Marin smiled. "It can also be a way to describe something you like a lot. Like 'I love this restaurant','I love this artists style'," he explained to her. "It can also be a way to say something to someone you like. The phrase is three words long. I, love, you."

Adrien looked down at Marinette and smirked crept onto their faces. They bursted out laughing making Marin flinch. Tom was going to reach the door soon. "That's so stupid!" They laughed hard. The door bursted open and Tom growled at his children. He picked Sabine up and grabbed Marin's arm. Marinette hissed at him.

"We're leaving this lunatic alone." He started to pull them out of the room.

"Why were you even here to see her then!" Marin shouted and he slapped the boy. Marinette growled.

"To see her dead," he growled lowly in his ear. Marin gulped. "We're leaving!" He glared at Marinette after pushing the two out of the room. "You are a rotten girl who deserves to-" Adrien slapped him and growled.

"Leave her the fuck alone! You tried to fucking rape her so why don't you shut the fuck up and le-" Tom punched Adrien in the face. Marinette growled at him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"Leave!" She shouted at him.

He laughed. "Or what? You'll pull my hair? I'm you father!"

"Do you really think I won't hesitate on not pulling out your throat for you to see?" Her other hand scratched down his neck with her sharp nail, leaving a trail of blood. "Leave them the fuck alone." She growled and pushed them out of the room. Adrien looked at her and she helped him up.

"I hate you." He growled.

"Fuck you too," she smirked at him. He smirked back. "One."

"Why is she counting down?" Tikki looked at Plagg.

"Two."

"Why is she counting down?" Sabine bit her lip.

"Three!"