-•-•24•-•-

Tikki handed Adrien the picture and he snatched it from her hand and held it to his chest. "There. Now can you tell us?" A smirk broke out on his face and the light hit his face in a way making then nervous.

"Well I wanted her safe," he smirked. "A safe puppy is better then a trapped puppy better then a dead puppy." He laughed and held the picture in his hand and looked down at it. He wanted Marinette.
Marinette..
Marinette...
Marinette....

"Marinette!" She shot her eyes open and glared at her. "You have school in twenty minutes." Sabine ran out of the room and Marinette h led a pillow over her face. Plagg wiped their memories so they wouldn't tell the police or anyone about this but Marin kept them.

"Where are they?" He took the pillow off of her face and she glared at him. "Where are the people you kidnaped?"

"Hiding like your dick when a girl looks at you," she smacked him in the mouth and stood up. She walked to the closet and grabbed a shirt and a pair of jeans and got dressed. She put on Adriens hoodie and put on a pair of boots. "Why do I even have to go to school?"

"Tom already paid for both of us to go to school in that shit shack so you have to go if I have to go." Marinette crossed his arms. She's been with them for so long and since it was summer when she came, today was her first day of school.

"No why do I have to go? I have college level knowledge!" She pointed to her head and Marin sighed.

"Then you'll get to go to senior year early or graduate on your first day," Marin handed her her school bag. "Just shut the fuck up and let's go." She groaned as they left the house and walked down the street to the bus stop. they got on the bus and Marinette growled as everyone was loud and pushing. She was about to punch someone but Marin pulled her into a seat.

"What th-"

"When on the bus, you need to find a seat as fast as possible," he was going to teach her how to survive school, seeing as she would need it. They got off the bus when it pulled up to the school and she growled as she walked in. It was a shit shack like he said. They got their schedules and Marin showed her the way and they sat down in desks. "Sit anywhere until the teacher comes in."

"Why?" Marinette leaned against her chair.

"Because then she'll move everyone to sit somewhere different." Marin shrugged and talked to one of his friends that walked in. Marinette stared out the window and smiled when she thought of killing everyone in the room. the bell rang and their teacher walked in. Everyone stood up but Marinette.

Her teacher glared at her as she kept her eyes out the window. "Young lady," Marinette looked at her, her arms crossed against her chest. "Stand."

"Why should I?" Marinette grunted. Marin kicked her shine and she kicked him back harder.

"Do you think you're better then me or something?" She crossed her arms.

"Oh I know I do sweetheart," Marinette smirked. "In fact, I probably know more about this stupid subject then you!" Math. Her strong suit, Adriens worst.

"Really then? Solve all of these." She slammed a worksheet down on the desk and Marinette laughed as she grabbed a pencil and solved all of them in a matter of seconds.

"Child's play," Marinette leaned back in her chair as her teacher graded all of it. "Now that we've established that I'm better then you can you leave me alone? Thanks." She plugged in her earbuds and Marin sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, blowing out hard.