-•-•26•-•-

˚ºThree Weeks Laterº˚

Marinette pushed the food back through the doors slot and held her knees to her chest. They pushed it back through so Marinette pushed it back and kept her foot against the small door. "Agent," she heard. "She won't eat."

"Open the door," he commanded. The door shifted and opened up slowly. Marinette quickly hid under the bed due to the light then the door closed. She looked up at the bottom of her bed and held her hand over the newspaper clippings she got of her and Adrien. They're missing and wanted pictures. "Marinette," his voice boomed. "You need to eat." Plagg sat on the ground and held the food out to her. She licked her chapped lips and faced him.

"Why can't me and Adrien see each other?" She faced him and he sighed.

"You'll both tried to break out. Hell, every time we let him out to eat he tries to run to your cell to get you," Marinette blushed as she looked at his green eyes. They were a brighter shade then Adriens but they looked so much like his. "I could try to talk to Tikki to get you two to see each other but she would most likely not allow it. She doesn't really like you two." Neither did he but he had a more open mind.

"Why?"

"Me and Tikki are married. We have-had, two children, Sapphire and Raven. We were at the bank when we first met you two and you were so little then. Most likely when you just started out but," his voice broke thinking about it. "You killed them both. They were only five and you killed them and nearly us." Marinette looked at him as tears streamed down his face and onto his lap.

"I know I don't feel anything and all but," she put her hand on his and he looked at her. "I'm sorry I made you loose your family."

"Well, I rarely if ever talk about it. Tikki won't and it feels nice to talk about it." He sighed.

"You can talk about it more but I won't feel bad for you." Marinette got out from under her bed and Plagg pulled out his phone and turned on the flashlight. She blinked as her eyes adjusted to the light. She grabbed the food and finally ate for the first time in weeks.

"Tikki refused to burry them and she wouldn't leave the house, eat, sleep. She wouldn't do anything but stay in their room and read stories at night like they were there. It took me hours to get her to come to the funeral. She cried so much and wouldn't speak," Plagg looked down at his hands and Marinette nodded. "I was more on the inner side of crying. I wouldn't share emotions, speak and I was so, mean, to everyone when they asked if I needed anything."

"Sounds like you had a blast." Marinette wiped her hands on each other as she finished.

Plagg half heartedly laughed. "Yeah, I didn't. It took me months to feel better, Tikki a year. She still won't talk about it with anyone and councilors won't help either of us."

"Sometimes you need to talk to the wrong person about something." Marinetted lied back on her bed.

"I actually feel better talking to you," he laughed. "You think she'll talk to you?"

"Maybe Adrien would be better. Which one had a better connection with her?" Marinette stared at the ceiling.

"Sapphire and I were like best friends and Raven and Tikki, they were son and mother and wouldn't be away from each other." Plagg stood up, grabbed his phone and the tray and walked out of her cell.

"Maybe it'll be like that for Adrien and I." Marinette sighed as she fell asleep.