-•-•1•-•-

˚ºTwo Years Earlierº˚

Adrien laughed like a manic as he slit his Father stomach open. Him screaming in pain into the clothe. He looked at the time, 12:32 am. He laughed again as he pulled the knife out and ran. He ran fast and threw the gloves and mask off. He packed up as many clothes, cash and food as he could then ran out of his house before the police got there. He ran down the street and sighed. He put on his hoodie and walked into a dinner. His eyes landed on the cash register guarded by a very tired server. No one was in their but them and a girl in the corner reading. He smirked and pulled out the gun he kept with him.

"Hey!" The server yelled at her. She looked up at her. "You've been here for hours, should I call your parents?" She kept reading. Adrien walked around and found the power box. He looked around before turning it off. He smirked when he heard her gasp. He put on a mask and ran out, pointing the gun at her.

"All the money you got." He smirked and she put it in his bag. He ran out fast and down the street. He dodged into a building and heavily breathed as cop cars passed. He calmed down when they all passed. He looked around and saw a small room like decoration. Sleeping area, cooking items, clothes. He looked at the clothes. Training bra and panties. A girl is here. He blushed. He's never really meet a girl before and honestly, didn't want to meet this one.

He felt something cold press against his back. "Why did you rob that diner?"

"I need money. How do you know?"

"I was the only other person in there." She barked and he smirked.

"Girl reading," he turned and she growled and cocked her gun. "M'Lady." He winked and she growled.

"Why are you in my home?"

"This is your house?" He laughed and walked around. "Pretty bad house." He laughed and kicked her stuff around.

"Well it's mine so get out!" She yelled and he laughed.

"Why would I do that? This is just getting fun," he walked back over to her and got in her face. "Adrien."

She smirked with him. She knew what he was planning. "Marinette."

˚ºTwo Years Laterº˚

Adrien laughed with Marinette and hollered as he drove them down the street in summer. He smirked at her as she got back in the car. He drove off on a dirt road up a mountain. They got to the top and he parked and they watched the sunset. He smirked at her as they changed out of their dirty clothes. He grabbed her waist, when she put her shirt on, without her being able to put on her pants. He only had shorts on. "You've got an incredible body Princess." He kissed her shoulder and she rolled her eyes.

"You just want me to give you a lap dance." He laughed and nodded and she giggled, then holding a knife to his throat.

"Bugaboo, calm down." He laughed and kissed her forehead. She growled but calm down as he rubbed his thumb on her waist. She sat on the hood of the car as he kissed her body. He smirked as he left a hickey on her collarbone.

She pushed him away before he could. "You can't do that Kitty." She moved away from him and continued getting dress. She put on pants and crawled into the car. He put on his shirt and got into the car with her. She lied down on the backseat and him on the front.

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" He asked and lied down on his side.

"I don't know. I feel like robbing someone but also killing a family." She sighed and he nodded.

"I think, the killing one is better," she giggled and he looked over to her side. She pulled him over to her side and he laughed. "Shut up it's cold." She growled and he laughed still.

"Yeah, yeah," he wrapped an arm around her and she blushed. He smirked and kissed her passionately. She grabbed his collar and kissed him back. He smirked and pulled away. "You only get a little taste."

"Jackass." She mumbled and he kissed her nose.

"Night Princess."

"Night Kitty." They both fell asleep in the back of the car.