Before You Read:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

-No advertising your story/stories here or in anyone else's story, that is rude and disrespectful to the author.

***

Let's me say something real quick: this is my first ever story on Wattpad so it may be cringey at times. But I tried my best to edit and re-edit the chapters before posting them here. Now at the beginning, I used to publish whenever I could but I decided to update every Monday, since I don't have class that day as well I'm off from my job (which I work full time!)

This story will start off slow at first but it takes time, trust me! It'll get good ;)

Do please enjoy my story but all I want to say is please, please, DON'T COPY MY WORK/MY STORY! I worked really hard on it and it took months to write!

Also, if there are any errors, even if it's the smallest thing like me forgetting to put a period at the end, do please tell me!

PS: It was suggested by @xAnne963x that I should put music on each chapters and that she was going to find the right music for the story! Haha so music will be on each chapters.

Now continue on with the story, and don't forget to vote, drop a comment, and follow me!

Enjoy!

***Go follow my Instagram: @anelh8 

***Go follow the trilogy's Instagram: