Chapter 6:

Chapter 6:

The SUV rolled into a stop causing me to snap out of reverie. A small, annoying little rebel yawn escaped my lips. Boy, I sure was tired and today just added more weight over my shoulders.

"Zander," I said as the SUV came into a clearing part of the forest of the town.

He smiled softly at me.

"Where are we?"

He smiled wider as he got out. He came around and opened the door for me. He reached over and our faces got close, and he looked down at my lips and smirked. He removed my seat belt and carried me out of the SUV which caused me to giggle.

"All good?"

I nodded.

"And to answer your question, we're at the forest, but a different part."

"Oh," I said softly.

He locked the doors and we started walking. "I haven't been here for a while now but I use to come here often when I was a child. I loved it a lot. But now I just simply don't have the time, you could say, but I do sometimes." He gave me a look which made him frown and he looked like a small puppy.

I laughed which caused him to look at me.

"What's funny Kitten?"

"Kitten . . . ?"

He nodded. "Yeah,"

A pang of jealousy hit me as I thought of what I was going to tell him. "Isn't that what you call all of your women?" I asked as if I didn't care.

Did I?

He smirked. "Jealous?"

"No," I lied.

Maybe I am interested in him.

Maybe I am jealous.

"No women. Only you," He whispered but I heard.

I blushed. "I mean, you must've had a girlfriend sometime, so . . .,"

"Only one and she found her mate–soul mate, I mean. Either way, she was mean to me and it was when I was younger." He said coughing.

"Oh,"

"And you?"

"Two," I admitted.

"What happened with them?" I could hear a little of jealousy. "Did you ever kiss them?"

I don't really want to talk about them. Not neither now nor ever. I looked at him and gave him a weird look. What kind of question was that? "Yes, of course." Not that they were great or anything but they were just a thing of the past. "I mean I use to date them so yeah I guess."

Zander stopped and turned to look at me. He picked me up and I yelped a little. Oh my! I put my arms around his shoulders and he lifted me by holding my bum. I crossed my legs around his torso.

He put his forehead against mine and looked at me in the eyes. "Would you get mad if I kissed you?" He said in a dark, sexy tone causing shivers to run up my spine.

I wanted this.

Without thought or hesitation, I shook my head.

He leaned in and both of our lips touched. He kissed me and bit my lip. "Did they ever kiss you like this?"

I mentally smirked and nodded. "A little better than this." I whispered.

He growled and started walking slowly. My back hit the tree and we continued the kiss. Our lips were molding against one another. That was, until he slipped in his tongue inside my mouth and explored inside. The kiss was hot and a little steamy. Our tongues fought against each other and neither one of us were giving up.

He growled again and kissed my neck. I accidentally let out a moan which I felt him smile against my skin. "Did he ever make you moan?"

I smirked and lied. "All the time."

His eyes, all of a sudden, turned pitch black. "What?!" Oops! "That son of a bitch did what?! Why did they touch something that doesn't belong to them?!" He dropped me and I landed on my butt. And he looked like he was fuming. I looked up at him and touch his leg.

"Zander," I said. I wasn't afraid of him right now. But why? "Calm down, please." I was just afraid he'll do something like raise his hand at me. It's happened before with an idiot and I don't want Zander to be like him.

"No! He fucking touched what doesn't belong to him!"

I immediately stood up before he could do anything. "Zander," I said. "Calm down. Please." I said as I slightly whimpered. "I was only joking," I whispered. I took a hold of his face and crushed my lips against his and kissed him. I knew he was still angry, so I kissed his jaw, his nose, his lips once again, and his neck. "Please calm down."

I heard his breathing calmed down now. "Don't joke like that please," He whispered.

I nodded. "I'm sorry," I said as I hugged him.

"Now where were we?" He said as he started kissing my neck again. "Oh yes, I do remember now."

I held a moan back. "Not now," I said.

"One more time, for the second time,"

He went down to my chest, and kissed the piece of clothing that was covering my chest and went up to my neck again. He kissed the same spot and I slightly moaned again.

"Satisfied?"

He nodded and kissed my lips. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

I pulled away and gave him a crazy look. He wants to be my boyfriend!

"Look, Aileen, if you're not ready–,"

I kissed him to quiet him. "Of course."

"Really?"

I laughed a little and nodded. "Yes, Zander."

He laughed and hugged me. "Good!" He said as he picked me up again and spun me around causing me to laugh and giggle around. "Thank you." I heard him mumble.

"You're so tall,"

"And you're so short," He said smiling at me. "But don't worry, that will all change one day." He said as he smiled at me and gave me those eyes again.

I smiled and laughed as he continued spinning us around. I don't know why I feel this weird and safe connection when I'm him. He makes me feel safe.

***So here's chapter 6, it was super short, I know, but I'll make it up! I promise! It is almost eleven at night and I haven't even started on homework that is supposed to be due tomorrow. I also have an exam which I haven't even studied. Procrastination is real for me but it always has been! Lol, anyways, please comment, vote, & follow! Thanks for reading!***