Chapter 10:

Chapter 10:

As Zander parked the SUV into the driveway, I bit my lip as I responded to a message that Nat had sent me over a rant of a girl she disliked in her calculus class.

Zander got out, which made me snap out of my trance, he walked over to my side of the SUV and opened my door. Aw! He held his hand for me and I gladly took it. I pulled out my key from my back pocket as we walked towards the entrance. I was unlocking the door when Zander kissed the top of my head and his arms were around me.

"Kitten," He whispered.

I blushed and chuckled at the nickname. I unlocked the door and as soon as I did, we both walked in. I closed the door behind me, as then I was softly pushed behind the door. Zander started kissing me and I returned the favor. I put my arms around his neck as he picked me up and we continued kissing passionately. My heart was beating against my chest. Sure I had boyfriends in the past, but damn, no one of them made me feel this way.

We continued kissing and holding each other. I could feel my face becoming red and hot as Zander's hands went to my bottom as he was holding me.

"Mine . . . my beautiful mate." Zander kept whispering in a deep voice.

Oh my, his deep voice was hot!

He thought I was his? Oh yes, every day.

"Zander," I whispered in between our lips.

Zander's eyes opened and looked at me. "Yes, Kitten?"

"Why do you keep whispering 'mate' and 'mine'?" I blushed at the thought of him calling me beautiful.

Zander's eyes went huge noticing what he had said, and then his face formed into a smirk. "Because you're mine,"

I blushed and looked down at our position. "But–,"

"And I don't care if we have been dating for not even three days or that we just met."

"Oh my, you're making me blush too much!" I said as I hid my face in his chest.

He chuckled and as he did, I could feel his chest vibrating. I took a sniff at him–he smelled delicious; earth and mint.

"Kitten," He said again laughing. "Don't hide from me. I love it when you blush. It's adorable."

I shook my head and giggled.

"Alright, where's your room?"

I took a sniff at his scent. "It's going to be the right door at the end of the hall right behind you." I said.

He chuckled and turned around. We walked up until we got to my door. "Well, here you are." He said as he put me down.

"You smell good." I blurted out. I immediately slap my hand in my mouth.

Zander chuckled and smile. "Thanks you." He winked. "You too smell good; like strawberries and raspberries."

"Thank you and you smell like earth and mint."

Are we really talking about how we smell? Oh my, I'm so awkward! "Sorry," I whispered as I blushed again. My heart was beating against my chest and my palms were sweaty. I turned around and opened the door to my room. "This is my room." Zander walked in and closed the door behind him.

He looked around and smiled. "Cute." His eyes landed on me.

I sat on my bed and Zander did too. I want to get to know him. "So," I said crossing my legs facing him. "Tell me about yourself."

Zander turned his body to me. "Well," He started. "My full name is Roman Zander Woodrow. I'm twenty one years old, my favorite animal is the wolf, and I love helping out the people I love."