Chapter 30:

**Unedited**

Chapter 30:

I had gone to the library and just walked in there with a smile on my face. I had decided to come back later on. So now, I was back in Zander's room and I was scrolling through my Facebook feed, when I saw a post that Nat put. She had posted: "I wish you would've known. It hurt me to know and it killed me not telling you. I'm sorry for hurting you sister."

I gasped and I immediately knew what she was talking about.

So she was a werewolf.

I opened my messages and texted Nat letting her know that we needed to talk. Tomorrow was Saturday, so I told her to meet me at the café down the street by where I live at eleven in the morning. I just honestly don't want to be kept in the dark anymore. Especially by my best friend, the girl I grew up with and loved like a sister I never had.

I put my phone on Zander's nightstand and I walked over to the window ledge and sat on the couch looking outside. I could see werewolves, warriors and guards patrolling and guarding the pack house. It was nearly eight o'clock and a yawn escaped my lips.

I sat down on Zander's bed and paid attention to the movie that was playing on the TV. I don't know the name of it but Kevin Hart was in it. A laugh escaped my lips because of the movie.

I heard the shower turning off. Zander would be out any moment now. I grabbed a pillow and hugged it as I raised my knees to my chest and leaned down the bed. I continued watching the movie. It was interesting.

A moment later, the door opened and Zander walked into the room shirtless and drops of water were falling on the carpet of his room. He pushed back his long wet hair. There was a beautiful sight of his body; a six pack of abs rested on his abdomen, a red towel that hung and was wrapped around his waist, dangerously, super low, that I could see his V line. I struggled to keep my eyes leveled to his but I failed and looked at his amazing sculptured body.

"Interested in something?"

I shook my head and looked away as my face was heating up and turning red due to all the embarrassment. "No, I–I was just watching a movie here–,"

"Kitten," I stopped blabbering and bit my lip. I faced him and he stood with his hands on his waist with a smirk on his face. "This–," He pointed to his body. "–is all yours. And this–," He walked over to me slowly and seductively. "–body will be yours forever."

I gulped and nodded my head.

"Plus perks of being mates, I, as an Alpha, get to feel my mate's eyes when she looks at me, anywhere in my body."

I felt my eyebrows furrowing. "So if I stare at the side of your head, you'll know?"

He nodded and his smirk got wider. "Want to take a shower or watch a movie?"

Shocked with his answered, I nodded my head. "I'll g–go and take a shower." That is why he looked at me when I looked at his bum when he shifted in his office yesterday.

"Go on, Kitten," He said. "There are clean towels in there and everything you'll need."

I gulped again and got up. I made my way to the restroom, but as I passed by Zander, he slapped my bum. I turned red and faced him to see him sending me a wink.

Why was I so nervous and so shy around him? I've never ever been so nervous and beyond shy with a guy.

That is because you are falling for him. Ailani told me as if I didn't know.