Chapter 19:

Chapter 19:

I was thinking too hard, that I didn't notice that Zander had parked outside my house–The Richards' home. I blinked up to see the house looking a bit dark, meaning there was probably no one at home, and looked back at Zander who was looking at me already. He had a couple of looks on his face.

"I'm sorry," He said. "I'm sorry for everything back there. Our night was not supposed to happen like that."

I nodded at him.

"I know you're confused right now," He said scratching his neck. "But I promise that I will tell you everything one day."

One day? "Why not tomorrow . . .?"

"You won't be ready; one day."

I felt my eyebrows furrowing. "What–,"

"I'm also sorry for our date not going as planned."

"It's okay Zander." I said as I broke eye contact. I really wanted to know and I hated being the dark. I know that he thinks that I'm not ready, but I wanted to know.

"Kitten," I heard Zander let out a sigh.

"I just hate being in the dark, you know? Well you wouldn't, since–,"

"Please, I'm sorry. I just feel like you really aren't ready to find out about everything." He said as he ran a hand through his soft silky hair. "And if I tell you are going to leave me, think I'm crazy, or laugh at me. Just please, Kitten, please, I promise to tell you everything one day. But today or tomorrow, you won't be ready. Just please, please trust me on this one. You really won't be ready for everything."

"I get it, its fine." I said unlocking the door. "Goodnight Zander." I said as I got out. To my surprise it was sprinkling a bit. Great. It was going to rain.

I heard Zander sigh once against before I closed the door to the SUV and I started to walk away.

Maybe I'm being selfish by only thinking about myself rather than the whole date that we had. I, angry at myself, walked inside home and ran to my room. I changed clothes, took off my makeup, and left the house not caring if anyone saw me.

I got into my car and drove to the cemetery. By now it was raining hard and I didn't really care if I got a cold. I needed to talk to Dad and that's what I was going to do. I pulled my hoodie up and got out of my car. I made my way to his grave with tears threatening to fall out of my eyes. I stumbled my way over to my father's grave and just fell on my knees when I got there.

I started crying and I was just letting everything out.

I cried for what happened, I cried for Mom making me angry at the time, I cried for Dad's death (just remembering it), I cried for Harry and how he his soul mate died, I just cried and let everything out.

Why was I so emotional?

With my puffy eyes, I looked up at my father's grave and gave it the weakest smile. "I'm sorry, Dad, I just had to let everything out. A–And I guess I just did."

I told my father's grave everything.

From last that I came here to everything up to what happened to Harry's soul mate, to my date and what had happened with all the weird stuff.

"I just wish–I wish so bad to have you here with me and to tell me what's going on. I miss you Dad, I really do." I said sniffling. "I love you, I always will."

I heard a wolf's howl from afar and I froze remembering the wolf that was here with me a couple of weeks ago. I heard a noise from behind me causing me to freeze a little. The wind picked up a little and the trees all danced because of the wind. I wrapped myself a lot since the October breeze just got a bit colder than it already was.