Chapter 28:

***I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LATENESS OF UPLOADING THIS BOOK! HURRICANE HARVEY DESTROYED MY FAMILY'S PROPERTY AND DID MAJOR DAMAGE! MY PARENTS & I HELPED THEM OUT IN WHICH I WAS BUSY TO UPLOAD & BARELY HAD TIME TO USE MY COMPUTER! MY FAMILY AND I ARE ALL SAFE AND SOUND!***

**This chapter in unedited! Don't forget to vote, drop a comment, & follow me!**

Chapter 28:

*Zander's POV:

"Alpha, you do know that evil witches and them are working together."

"Alpha," Another started. "Who is he? What if he's already feeding from your soul? Why does he also have an odd scent?"

"Alpha," And another one started. "But our question is; why are you with an alliance with a demon? They've killed and now evil witches and them are working together."

I wanted to roll my eyes. "Everyone calm down."

That made everyone start asking question and the pack mind link was giving me a headache.

"Everyone quiet!" Harrison said in his Beta commanding tone, who was sitting next to me.

We were all currently in the town's city hall having a small pack meeting because word got out that there was a demon here. Of course everyone being concern started over thinking everything . . . and getting the information about Aiden all wrong.

"Thank you," I told Harrison as everyone got quiet.

He nodded his head at me and then bowed at me to continue.

With that, I stood up and looked at my pack members who were giving me looks of concern. "There is nothing to worry about. Aiden is completely harmless." I stated as I emphasized the word "completely". "He's not a demon although all his live he's been tortured by some ever since he was a child. He still was wolf blood and he's still human. Due to those reasons he hasn't shifted yet."

Everyone had wide eyes and gasped.

"He's your Luna's long lost twin brother, so I want everyone to be nice to him. If I see someone treating him bad–you'll be punished and consequences will follow."

Everyone nodded and somewhere still trying to digest what I had just said.

"Pack meeting over." With that everyone turned around and walked out of the town's city hall and I heard some whispering about what I had just talked about.

I sighed and looked at Harrison who was giving me a look. "What?"

He shook his head and changed the subject. "I'm going to visit Nat."

I nodded at him and I pat his shoulder. "I'm going back to the pack house and finished all this paper work."

He nodded.

"Remember, in two weeks, its Alpha Connor's ball. He said he wants you and your mate over there." When I had gone over to Huntsville to visit and do some work with Alpha Connor, he told me he'd love for me to take Aileen, as well he told Harrison to take Natalia, to the ball that he was throwing in two weeks from now.

Alpha Connor is one of the youngest Alphas out in the werewolf world. At the age of seventeen he was forced to take over when his father, the past Alpha of their pack, was killed by rogue. His mother still mourns over the death of his father two years later. Now, at the age of nineteen, he's one of the best Alphas out there to be and leading one of the biggest packs in the North America. While his pack is ranked to be the 3rd, mine is the 2nd, while a pack up in the north are the 1st, due to being the fiercest and they kill with no mercy.