Chapter 25:

***Vacation was fun! But it was sad when Wattpad didn't send me notifications and all I was allowed to do was to read :( but I'm so happy and excited that I'm back! This chapter is unedited and I will get back to it later since I'll be going to work in a couple of minutes!***

Chapter 25:

"Maybe we told her too soon; way too soon."

I blinked opened my eyes and looked around where I was. For the second time today, I was in Zander's room once again. I sat up and the killer headache was gone.

"I just feel like she'll hate me now."

"Hate you? You're her twin brother! I'm her boyfriend and her mate. I'm the one that she'll hate."

Zander thinks I'll hate him?

I looked down at my lap and felt a pang of guilt. Was I afraid of Zander? No. He was a werewolf and I'll accept him as he is. He's still my boyfriend and he's the still the same guy that I'm falling for.

I stood up from Zander's comfortable bed and made my way over to the door.

Why would he think that we would hate him? I could never hate him! My conscious told me.

I don't know. But I accept him as for who he is. He's my boyfriend and he's still the same guy that I'm dating: just different species.

Thank you for accepting him.

I opened the door to his bedroom and followed Zander and Marco's voice coming from the office. I knocked on the door to his office and then open it. I blinked a couple of times and made eye contact with both guys in the office.

"Marco," I started as I looked at him. "If you believe that we're siblings, then yes, I'll allow you to do a paternity test. I don't want to lose our friendship on over that you're some demon or anything like that. You're still my friend."

He nodded his head and breathed out an air of relief.

"Zander," I started once again as I looked at Zander. "I could never hate you. You're still my boyfriend, and like you say, my soul mate, so I'm still going to lo–like you as my boyfriend. Nothing, not even you being a werewolf, is going to change the fact that you're my boyfriend or the feelings that I'm growing on for you."

Zander looked at me and smiled. "Thank you, Kitten."

I looked at both guys and smiled softly at them. "I still care about you two and nothing will ever change that."

***

I'd missed school these past two days and it was Thursday already. I had done Mrs. Marshall's homework and now I was just sitting in my desk looking at the Advanced Psychology book in front of me. I was supposed to read a chapter and then write about what I had read in a page.

But at the moment, I just couldn't focus. My mind was somewhere else and I needed to finish homework. I looked at the clock in the wall. 6:11. I sighed and glanced at the book that Marco had given me which was under my bed. I could see the spine of the book and my mind was now itching to know what was in there.

Read it.

I obeyed my conscious and stood up from my desk, walked over to my bed, and sat on my knees as I picked up the book. It felt so powerful, the answers, were right here: right in my hands.

A knock on my door snapped me out of my trance. I put the book back down as there was a second knock and stood up. The door opened and William poked his head inside just as I sat on my bed.