Chapter 14:

Chapter 14:

*Aileen's POV:*

Marco and I made our way inside the small café. "Go and pick a table and I'll order us some hot chocolate." He told me and gave me a small smile.

I nodded and made my way to a table at the corner that was empty and clean. This small café, the one that Nat and I use to come in and study for our tests, was empty right now, but a guy who had his earphones in and he was working something on his laptop.

Sam.

As if he sensed me watching him, he looked up and gave me a small wave and a small smile.

I waved back just as Marco got back with our hot chocolate. "Thank you." I told him as I took a sip of mine.

"So tell me about yourself, Aileen." Marco said as he took a sip of his hot chocolate.

I made a thinking noise. "Well," I should tell him everything like I told Zander. "My full name is Aileen Jana Gallagher–."

I was cut off as Marco coughed. "Your middle name is Jana?" He asked with wide eyes.

I nodded and furrowed my eyebrows. "Yeah,"

He shook his head. "That's my biological mother's name too," He said quietly.

"Oh,"

He nodded his head and smiled.

"I have a question," I told him. He nodded for me to continue. "Why do I sometimes hear your accent come out and sometimes I don't?"

He chuckled. "Well I was born and raised at a young age in Italy, and at the age of seven, I believe, I came here and well I guess my accent has somewhat faded away." He said smiling. "But I know that I get my accent when I'm angry or when I'm speaking really fast."

"Oh," I said. "How old are you?"

"Seventeen," He answered. "I turn eighteen in a couple of weeks."

Marco sure thing didn't look like he was seventeen; he looked like he was twenty or Zander's age. Probably for how big he looked like; tall and built.

"Me too," I tell him. "You don't like you're seventeen though." I comment.

He chuckled. "Yeah, I get that a lot."

I was about to respond to him when my phone started ringing. I pulled it out from my back pocket: Zander.

Debating whether I should ignore him or answer, Marco said, "You can answer."

I gave him a small smile and answered Zander's call.

"Kitten?"

"Roman." I called him by his first name.

I heard him sigh. "I know that you're still mad at me, but please forgive me. I'm so sorry, Kitten, I didn't mean to go look at your phone, rather than just get jealous over a guy. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have gotten jealous, period. I'm sorry."

I smiled softly. "It's okay, babe, I forgive you."

"Good. Where are you now?" He asked.

I looked at Marco and he was shaking his head. Okay? "I'm on my way back to my house. But I may stop at Nat's house if she's home."

Marco nodded his head, as if he agreed that I just lied to my boyfriend, and took a sip of his hot chocolate.

"Alright," He said sighing. "Well I wish I was there with you or had the time right now, but I'm sorry Kitten, I have work."