Prologue:

Prologue:

*Unknown's POV:*

All of this was pointless to me.

Walking down the stairs to meet with the King, as he liked to be called, and of course he was super cocky when it came for his own people to call him, I came around the corner and spotted the giant, creamy, beige, double doors that led to the meeting room.

I rolled my eyes. Once again; all of this was pointless to me. But I was forced to go to these meetings. If I didn't show up to one, my Lord (my owner who feed from my poor soul), the guy I despise, will punish me. It's not easy being human and then being summon by an idiot who you have to follow orders to–or when his mate does it. They're ruthless beings, but I at least was grateful they bought me as a child and raised me in sort of a right way. They fed me human food since I was human. They raised me to kill those who deserve it, don't show and give no mercy. I do feel guilt but I just, as always, shook it off.

When I was fourteen, I had missed "a super important meeting", Lord McHomery, Lord Xo's mate, punished me for a week straight and fed of my own soul.

I entered the dark room of the meeting room and a couple of hungry eyes met my own. I wanted to cuss them out, kill every single one of these demons in here. I was done playing games. I've been done playing these games. I may be young for my age, seventeen, but I definitely don't look like it.

I spotted the King with a black hooded cloak. I knew I had gotten his eye–I had arrived late (on purpose) and I could feel his strong power radiating from him. He was angry; angry at me. It made me wanting to smirk at him but if I did I would get killed right here and then, I wasn't about to do that. I needed to find my long lost sister and my Father.

I know who they are and I know where they're located. I've been doing this research for the past year and I'm quite surprised on myself on how far I've gotten.

"My King," I said bowing my head at him. "Pardon me, I do apologize I was late."

I felt two different pairs of angry eyes burning on the side of my face. I didn't need to turn and face them–I knew it was the two idiots that raised me and fed on me.

The King's black cloak moved as he nodded his head at me.

With that, I made my way over to my usual seat in these meetings. It was near towards the back.

"I've gathered this emergency meeting to discuss with you all about a couple of things." The King said in a stern tone that made shivers run up my spine. "We have a mole among us–," The meeting room was filled with gasps and growls. I saw a couple of red eyes across the room, filled with anger. The room felt angry. "–and we don't know at the moment who it is or who they're working for. But I do know is that they're leaking information to those mutts and the goody two shoes of the witches, about what we're planning with our only allies."

"Why hold this meeting if whoever the mole is, will listen to everything?" Someone at the front asked. I saw a couple of people nodding their heads agreeing with whoever asked that.

I could feel the King smirking. "To let the mole, if they're here, know that they're playing with fire. If you, the mole, are here in this very room, I'll let you know that you'll be burned in the fire that you're playing with." I saw how the King's head moved around and inspected the room. "And let's first say that our only ally will start helping us and start training us to defeat those mutts. They started this war when they took our land, our cities in Italy and then starting taking our cities here in the States. When one specific Alpha started it: Alpha Rhydian Woodrow from the Woodrow Pack in Texas." I heard a couple of snarls and saw more red eyes. "So let me tell you this mole: let them know that the war is coming sooner and later than they think!"

I felt my eyes widening. Woodrow Pack and Texas, is where my long lost family is supposedly at; my father and my older sister. I couldn't let anything happen to them–I'll protect them even if they're werewolves or humans.

"Let them know that evil witches and demons are working together, and we will bring their pack down!" He roared with such power in his voice.

"War is coming soon and sooner than they think!"

***So this is my first story ever on Wattpad and I just wanted to say that I wrote this when I was young and I had no experience in writing lol so there are mistakes here and there. The story will get better it's just the beginning so excuse the boring-ness (is that even a word) at the moment. I do appreciate some feedback! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment! 

PS: This POVs (point of view) is someone who is one of the characters later on. Also, not all chapters will be this short, this is just short because, well it's a prologue. So yeah, thanks!***