Chapter 20:

Chapter 20:

I woke up Monday morning by Harry coming into my room and waking me up telling me to get ready to go to school. I groaned and told him it was way too early at the moment as I turned around the other way, I pulled the covers up to my face and closed my eyes. My alarm was supposed to go off within an hour.

"We'll pick up breakfast on the way to school," Harry said.

I didn't move.

"We'll go to the diner down the road and have breakfast. I'll pay and you can anything but I mean anything you want."

I turned to look at a smiling Harry. "Why are you cheery? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Oh nothing, just thinking of how to plan the day out for class,"

I narrowed my eyes at him and sigh. "Fine, give me fifteen minutes and I'll be in the living room when I'm ready."

He nodded and walked out of my room.

I groaned and sat up as I glanced at the clock on the wall and looked it was only at 5:18 in the morning. Okay, I was way off. My alarm isn't supposed to go off in an hour but rather nearly two hours! Ugh. I got out of bed and walked over to my closet. I picked up a pair of black leggings and a black and white simple shirt. I went to the restroom, did my business, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I went back to my room and picked up a honey yellow knitted scarf and put it around my neck.

I let my hair loose and fixed my bangs to the side. I put on light makeup which included just face powder, mascara, and some lipstick. I finished my look with a pair of black combat boots.

Perfect!

I grabbed my backpack and phone, turned off the lights in my room and walked out. I made my way to the living room to see Harry talking to Zander, Harrison, Charlie, and Tyler. What were the guys doing here this early morning?

I haven't talked to Zander but I've seen him here with Harry and Harrison yesterday but we just made eye contact before Nat took me to the city to the mall to shop around. I've missed him but he hasn't even texted me or anything. But I can't blame him when he works for his Father's business.

I stopped and all eyes were on me. "Hi," I said quietly clearing my throat and clutching my backpack closer to me.

"Good morning, beautiful!" Tyler's cheerful voice rang through the living room. He earned a glare from Zander.

I smiled and slightly blushed at Tyler's words. But why was everyone in a cheery mood this morning?

"Alright, let's go and have some breakfast." Harry said before anyone–Zander–could speak.

I glanced at Zander and he was giving Tyler the dirtiest glare he could make.

I rolled my eyes. It was kind of cute to see him get jealous. I turned around and walked out the door. I stepped out and saw the darkness and how purple and pink the sky looked to my right. Beautiful! I was going to get to see the sun rising.

"Alright," Zander said as Harry locked the door and we all stood outside in the chilly weather.

It was cloudy and there were puddles everywhere. It had been raining the past days since Friday. But today, what I can make out in the sky right now, it was cloudy. I always loved the rain, but hopefully it won't rain today.

"Harry, you can take Charlie and Tyler." Zander said as he smirked at Tyler. I mentally rolled my eyes again. "Harrison you can go alone or . . . ?"