Chapter 16:

Chapter 16:

The next couple of days, I just went to school, saw the group of guys (Zander, Harrison, and their friends) and I just kept doing me. Zander and I will be having our date this Friday, and he keeps telling how perfect it is going to be. I was beyond nervous and excited at the same time.

"I must say pizza, because you know, pizza is life!" Charlie, one of Zander's friends, said as he munched on his pizza.

We were currently in the cafeteria, eating and just talking all together in a group. We were just getting to know each other and I must say, it was quite fun. But I started to get a bit quiet when I noticed the person sitting next to Charlie, she, would just steal glances and looks at Zander. Nat and Harrison were at the library, since they had to go study for a class. Where was Nat when I needed her?

Charlie looked at Julianne or Julie as she likes to be called, one of Zander's friends, and nodded his head for her to answer the question that he had just answered. I must be honest. Julie was pretty; I could never compare myself to her. She was tall, had dark blue eyes that looked gray from afar, she had cheekbones, plump lips that every girl dreams of, and had short ombré hair. And if I would say, she looked like she was a mix of Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie together.

Just like I said, I could never compare myself to her, she was just inexplicable beautiful. Her skin and makeup was flawless. I felt slightly jealous when she would talk to Zander or even she would steal a glance towards him.

"Bacon," She answered as she smiled. "Who can agree on this one?"

Everyone nodded, including Charlie and Zander. I bit the inside of my cheek as I forced a smile on my lips just in case she looked at me, but she never spared me a look. I mentally groaned.

She can't just flirt with Zander and then not even look at me! My conscious told me and I agreed.

I won't lie when I see most of the guys from this school hit on her. She just ignores them, but I could tell she somehow liked the attention. Girls would swoon over her looks and the way she did her eyebrows, or her makeup. She was one of the new kids that came with Zander. Although, I only had one class with her, she would never talk to me she just sits on the other side of Zander and talks to him.

Pathetic.

She turned and looked at Zander. "Your turn, Zandy," She said giving Zander one of her famous smiles that guys get turn on.

Zandy . . . ? Hell no. No one calls my boyfriend some ugly nickname! My conscious told me and I once again, agreed with this.

I looked down at my untouched food and fiddled with my hands under the table. I bit my lip and reached over to get my drink.

"Philly cheese steak sandwiches," Zander answered. "They're the best!"

I felt my own eyes widening. That was my favorite food! I put my drink down and looked at Zander who was looking at me already. "Your turn Kitten,"

I bit my lip. "I like Philly cheese steak sandwiches too,"

Zander's hand went to my thigh and he squeezed it lightly, jolts of electricity running up and down through my leg. It felt amazing!

I looked away from him and down at my lap. "Burgers are good too." I said and looked up at the table and looked at another guy, Tyler, and smiled at him. "Your turn Ty,"

Tyler looked at me and winked earning a small growl from Zander. He sure loves growling at people, but I don't mind.

Zander's hand squeezed my thigh a little harder and his mouth came close to my ear. I could feel his breath in my ear. "Kitten,"