Chapter 27:

***I would like to apologize for the super lateness of this chapter!! I had a personal emergency and I left my town for a little while. But I am now back, and I just got here about a couple of hours ago and just rushed home and updated. This chapter is unedited! Now enjoy!!***

Chapter 27:

Walking into second period, Advanced Psychology, Mr. Terrence gave me a cheerful smiled. I forced a smile on my sleepy face and walked over to my seat. I was surprised to find Zander sitting in the next to mine's. He's back from that Connor guy! At the sight of him, I automatically smiled and felt butterflies roaming around in my stomach. He returned a smile with his pearly whites and then he bit his lip.

That's hot! My conscious told me.

Agreed.

I glanced at his lips as I took a seat next to him and they looked delicious. I shook the thought away of us making out in the classroom which will automatically catch everyone's attention. I felt the heat rushing into my cheeks. Why was thinking stuff like this?

"Kitten," He said as I sat down next to him placing my binder down.

I met his eyes. "Babe," I said quietly. "You're back." I mumbled.

He nodded and pecked me in the lips. I pecked him back but we pulled away. I wanted to keep on going, but as I said, it'll catch the attention of my classmates and Mr. Terrence. "I'm just glad I got see you today." He wasn't in first period, which I thought he wasn't going to be here today. But seeing him changed my mind. He pulled out a brown paper bag from his backpack and put in front of me. "I got you a breakfast burrito and a present."

I awed at him and thanked him. "You didn't have to,"

"I know, but I wanted to."

"Aw! Y'all are so cute!" I heard the loud high pitched voice of no other than Nat. With her voice, a few people turned around and glanced at us.

Ignoring the people, I looked up at Nat and waved at her to see her approaching to us. "Hey Nat,"

She winked at me and sat behind me.

I blushed slightly and peeked into the bag. I pulled out an AriZona beverage can: kiwi strawberry. My favorite! I pulled out the homemade breakfast burrito and I sniffed the delicious smell. Mm. I then reached for the last item in there was a thornless red rose with a small tag on it at the end of the stem.

I smiled at Zander as I pulled out the beautiful flower. I smelled it and glanced at him to see him with a smile on his face. "Read the tag, Kitten."

I turned the tag around and my smile stretched wider. I read the note out loud. ""The first one didn't go quite as planned, but I promise that the second one will be fun and memorable! What say you: wanna go on a date with me, Kitten?"" I read and ended it with a giggle at the end.

I heard Nat squealing behind me. "Say yes!"

I blushed and looked at Zander.

"What do you say Kitten?"

I nodded my head and looked at him. "Yes," I said with a smile on my lips.

Zander's smile got wider. "Good! It's going to be next Friday at eight."

I nodded my head and felt my face becoming red.

"Next Friday it's your birthday," I heard Nat commenting.

I gasped and looked at her. "Is it?" I can't believe the day I've been dreaming of, is so close: a week away. I can finally leave and get my own place or go with Aunt Helga. Talking about Helga, I needed to talk to her. I had a couple of my own questions that I needed to ask her.