Chapter 11:

Chapter 11:

It was Thursday, and all I've been doing is counting down to my birthday. The reason so, is so I can finally get out of the Richard's house. I was ecstatic to the get out! I was planning on letting Harry know today, right after class, or maybe when we get home. Speaking of Harry, he and I had grown some type of sibling bond.

I apologized to him Monday for my attitude towards him and all. He kept saying it was fine, and we went to celebrate at the city. I was finally becoming a bit closer to him than I was.

Zander, on the other hand, has been busy with school and his "Dad's business" as he calls it. But I don't question it, although I am quite curious what his father's business is. He tells me that school is just a distraction to him but a good one since he gets to have a relief form all the stress that goes around his Dad's business.

I've visited his house for the past three days and something about that house just makes me feel like I'm supposed to be there. It gives me a good vibe. Everyone is always looking at me and smiling as if they knew me. Not that I'm complaining no. It was just that I don't really like the attention, but with all these strangers I felt safe and I knew where I actually was.

Nat and I were currently sitting in Harry's class paying attention to my step–brother. Zander was sitting behind me and Harrison behind Nat. I could feel Zander tugging and playing with my hair. I had it in a braid and I could feel him playing with the ends of my hair. Every time he would run the tip of his fingers, I would shiver at his touch.

He knew what he was doing.

I turned to look at Nat, when I see her glancing at Harrison. I glanced at Harrison and I see him looking deeply at Nat with a look on his face. He has a thing for her! Oh my, they have a thing for each other!

I smirk at myself as I continue taking notes.

"Ms. Evans," Harry's voice rang through the class. "Please pay attention and take notes instead of drooling with your boyfriend."

My eyes widen at Harry's comment.

I look at Nat and her face was red as well as Harrison's. But Harrison had a small smirk plastered on his face.

Zander chuckled quietly behind me.

"Sorry Mr. Richards." Harrison replied. Well, he didn't deny being boyfriend of Nat.

Class continued and up until at the end, the bell rang and I start putting my stuff away. Nat and Harrison left. Hmm. I'll have to ask her later. Zander came from behind me and took a hold of my waist as I put my notebook in my backpack, and then pull out my binder so I can put it away to my locker.

Harry had tests in his hand and a folder on the other. "Zander can you please take her home? I have to grade all of these tests and then put the grades in the gradebook, so I don't think I'll be done in an hour." He said as he ran a hand across his face.

Zander nodded with a smile on his face. "No worries,"

After leaving the school grounds, Zander drove me home. It was a quiet, comfortable ride home. The music was the only thing playing while Zander's hand was on my thigh and the other one on the wheel.

"Are you coming inside?" I asked him as he turned on the street where I lived.

"No, Kitten, sorry," He said looking at me. "I wish but I have to go and work."

I nodded understanding. As he parked in front of the house, I saw the familiar silver Ford F-150 that was parked on the driveway.

Oh no.