Chapter 1:

Chapter 1:

*Aileen's POV:*

Boring.

Quiet.

Calm.

Dull.

Those are the words of how I would describe where I currently live; a small, boring, quiet, calm, dull little town. The only reason I say that, it's because I just live in the middle of nowhere with my Mother, her husband, and his son.

The closest place we have from humanity is about thirty miles, due to we have big woods. As for humanity, I mean the other closest city, Crockett, or just as we all call it: The City. We're such a small town that we somewhat just consider ourselves into a village. Everyone knows each other et cetera.

At least what I can't wait until I turn eighteen, when I will, I will end up graduating and leaving this place. Not that I hate it, no. But I just find it a bit original for my own taste. I'd rather live in the city; where I could hear cars beeping at each other, people walking on the pavement, people talking, and just live somewhere where there's life.

Advanced Biology:

Today's Lesson: Beginning our SEX ED topic

I looked down at my notebook and sighed.

Mr. Richards didn't make sense at all. Two days ago, we were discussing and taking notes on evolution and talking about possible theories. I knew, just knew, that he was doing this on purpose. Because of the incident that took place about a week ago. Now, I'll admit that I don't know what happened yesterday since I wasn't here.

"This is what Richards was talking about yesterday when you were gone." Nat said as she gave me a look that said "I told you and you should've believed me".

I sighed again as I opened my notebook. "Maybe I was a bit hard on Mr. Richards." But who cares? He totally deserved the write up he'd gotten.

"But . . . ?"

"He totally deserved it."

She gave me a stern look before she smiled and nodded.

It happened about a week ago. I overheard Mr. Richards talking on the phone with somebody about drugs on the school, or what I believe to be drugs. I obviously being the "goody two shoes", told the school principal on an anonymous note about the incident. Mr. Richards got written up and Mr. Solomon gave him one more chance.

That is until he found out that I was the one that had overheard him on the phone the other time and he made me accept the fact that having The Talk actually disturbed me. There was nothing wrong with the sex talk, but rather that I have a past with it.

I know that he's trying to make me feel sorry for myself and all, but I just can't get the fact that Mr. Richards is being to childish with this.

I groaned. "Can we not talk about this? I don't like talking about something or more like someone that can–,"

I was cut off.

"Miss Gallagher," I heard his voice. "Is there a problem? You're interrupting the class."

I looked up to see Mr. Richards giving me an annoyed look. "No, Mr. Richards, there is not a problem." I would call him by first name but I'm not that–what's the word–bitchy?

"Well," He said looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "Care enough to tell the class what you were discussing with Natalia?"

"It's Nat." Nat said next to me with a bit of sass.