Chapter 32:

**Unedited**

*Sorry for not updating sooner but here's another chapter. Small but I'll make sure next time I upload, to make it longer! Enjoy!*

Chapter 32:

I groaned when I couldn't turn my body. I tried turning again but something was holding me in place. I felt hot air fanning the top of my head. I blinked opened my eyes. I saw a wall–Zander's body in front of mine. I raised my head just to bump my nose with his jaw. He groaned and snapped opened his eyes. He blinked down at me and then I took the chance to turn my body around, the opposite way but he thought otherwise.

"No," He said softly pulling me closer to him.

"Zander,"

He groaned and closed his eyes. "No." He mumbled.

"I got to pee?" I whispered.

He ignored me and continued sleeping.

I mentally groaned. I grabbed his arms and pushed them away from me as I turned my body to the other side; to a spoon position. He groaned again and once I got to turn, his arms got tighter. I smiled in triumph and snuggled closer to him. I closed my eyes, but as I was starting to fall asleep once again, Zander turned and his arms moved to my waist while his legs got in between mine.

I could feel his woody pressed up in my bum, the only thing separating that from us was the underwear we were both wearing. That thought made me open my eyes and I felt my eyes widening. Oh sweet baby Jesus!

I looked at time from the digital clock next to the TV. 9:48. I closed my eyes and sighed.

A moment later, I felt Zander pressing a light kiss on my neck. I sighed again and turned to face him. He had his eye closed but I knew that he was already awake.

"Good morning, sunshine." I mumbled.

He opened an eye and watched me, before his face broke into a smile and he opened both of his eyes. "Good morning, sexy." His morning voice was sexy; raspy and deep. "You know, you're stubborn."

"I've been told."

He chuckled and pressed a kiss on my forehead.

I then remembered last night. "What happened last night?" I asked.

His eyes narrowed and he sighed a moment later. "We had a warning from the demons." He admitted to me quietly. I saw how his eyes turned dark for a moment before they returned to their normal color. "I don't want you to worry about at the moment, Kitten."

I didn't know what he meant so I didn't question him but rather that I just nodded my head at him. "What time did you came back here?"

"An hour after Lewis left you here."

I nodded and narrowed my eyes when I wanted to ask him the next questions. "So, uh, last night–," I started. "–I took my rings off and I put my keys inside the nightstand. I–I saw a box of condoms." I whispered as I didn't make eye contact. "I was wondering if–,"

"They're mine?"

I nodded shyly but still made no eye contact.

"I'll be honest with you, Kitten," Oh God. By the tone of his voice I knew I had my answer. "Yes they're mine."

I closed my eyes. "How many girls . . .?"

"Kitten–," I could feel my heart beating fast.

"P–please, I just want t–to know." I begged, still with my eyes closed.