Chapter 31:

Chapter 31:

What the hell just happened?

I kept staring at where Zander was just a few moments ago.

Where did he go?

I stood up from Zander's bed and walked out of the opened door. I ran down the flight of stairs and breathlessly I got the first floor moments later. I out to the front of the entrance but noticed that door was closed and locked.

Okay, he could've let the door opened and not locked it. Right? I turned around and jogged over to the living room, and there was a door that leads to another room. I opened it and there were a few people were eating, most of them were kids and teens. Everyone looked up at me and bowed their heads down.

"Luna." I heard a chorused of kids and teenagers saying.

Oh that rights, I'm their Luna. I bowed my head too. Was I supposed to do that? "Thank you," I said quietly. Okay, so this was the dining room; a huge dining room.

Everyone nodded and resumed to whatever they were doing. Why was Zander freaking out so much and ran out of his room? Everyone in here looked so calm.

I noticed how a few guys my age or a bit younger stared at me. Was there something on my face? I noticed someone on the corner of my eyes pointing at me and then snickering. I looked down at myself and noticed that I was in the long red and black flannel pajama shirt.

Oh shit.

I bit my lip and turned around and walked out of the dining room as my face heated up in embarrassment.

I crashed into someone as I closed the door. They helped me steady myself as they held into my arm. I looked up at the person and saw a guy in front of me with a concern look. He had blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. He was tall but looked like he was scared.

"Oh my goodness, I am so sorry Luna," He said with a concern look on his face. He looked like he was about my age.

I smiled and shook my head. "It's okay,"

He breathed out. "Oh goddess, are you okay?"

I nodded my head. "Yes I am,"

He let out a breath. "Alright, Luna," He said. "Alpha Zander sent me to look out for you."

"Why? Where is he? Do you know where he is?"

He nodded his head. "Yes I do,"

"Where is he?"

"I got orders from him not to tell."

I sighed. "Is there something wrong that I can't know?"

He hesitated for a little bit but then shook his head. He raised his finger up to his lips. "No, I'm sorry Luna." He said as he looked at me.

Was he scared?

"Well," I started. "As your Luna–," Oh goodness I'll feel bad if I do this. "–I order you to tell me where he is." I tell him trying to sound confident.

He hesitated and bit the tip of his finger. "Luna–,"

"That's an order."

He sighed and closed his eyes for a brief moment before he opened them again. He let out a small groan. "He's out in the back yard."

I smiled and put my hand on his shoulder. "Thank you, hun," I said as I turned around and start making my way on the other side of the house, not going to the living room since I'll end up in the dining room again.