Chapter 4:

Chapter 4:

*Aileen's POV:*

The sound of my alarm going off woke me up.

I reached up until my nightstand to turn it off as I groaned.

I had the strangest dream that I had last night. Groggily, I got up from my bed and I walked sleepily to the restroom. After I was done with my business, I walked back to my room and went over to my closet. I picked out some white jeans, a black and white polka dot top and a black cardigan to go over. I choose some black flats, and I got ready.

Putting on my makeup in a natural look, which consisted light face powder, mascara and minimal eye liner, I grabbed my backpack and went out by the front door to see Harry standing over the window looking out with a cup of coffee.

As if he sensed me, he turned around and smiled at me. That is weird. "Is Nat coming over to pick you up or . . .?" He asked. Why was he smiling?

"Well, she hasn't answered me, so I'm guessing I'll go with you." I said slowly as I felt my eyebrows furrowing.

"Great!" He said. "I made some breakfast, if you want you can serve yourself."

I gave him a look. I glanced at the clock on the wall and him. "Are we going to be late?"

"No worries,"

Alright, I feel like each day is just getting weird and weird. "Are you sure?"

"Aileen, its fine, eat up its delicious!"

I shrugged. "Okay." I grabbed a plate and served myself some buttermilk pancakes and syrup. I sat down and ate. I, of course, hurried along.

After I was done, Harry and I left to go to school. As weird as this will sound, we said our goodbyes and parted ways. I went to my English class as he went to his classroom.

As soon as I got to class, I went to my normal seat and sat down. I pulled out my binder for this class and just waited until class started. In the meanwhile, I was on my phone, checking my social media. I didn't have Nat in this class, but I did have her for the next two and then the last two classes. We also had the same lunch.

While I was checking my Facebook, I heard familiar voices.

"Honey! I have you in my class?!" I heard Harrison's voice.

I look up to see him. Oh joy! "Hi Harrison," I said before going back to my phone.

"Can I sit next you?"

"Su–,"

"No, move!" I heard the angelic voice from my dream.

Wait was it even a dream?

Zander.

"Dude–," I looked up to see Zander already sitting next to me, smirking at Harrison. "–seriously? Well, hun, I'll seat in front of you." Harrison said smiling at me and he sat in front of me.

I gave them both smiles. Oh sweet mother of–Zander was sitting next to me! Do I look okay? Do I smile? Do I look natural? Oh my!

I go back to my phone and continue scrolling through my feed, when all of a sudden, Harrison took my phone.

"Are you texting your boyfriend?" He was smirking and going to my phone.

"Harrison!" I said quietly.

"Oh!"

"Give me back my phone."

He was typing a few things. "Request sent!"