Chapter 23:

Chapter 23:

*Zander's POV:*

"Alpha Zander!"

A familiar voice rang through the mind link.

"Alpha Zander, it's an emergency." Someone said in the packs' mind link.

"What is it?" I asked as I skimmed read through pack papers.

"In the cemetery there are demons, about three of them and the Luna, they have her! I was patrolling through the area. They have our Luna! "

Luna?

Aileen!

I shot up from my seat and growled.

Why would they all have my Aileen?

I growled as I ran down the stairs. No, I will kill anyone who dares to touch her!

As soon as I was out the door, I shifted into my wolf.

Our mate needs us, Magnus told me.

I know Magnus! Please don't go on full wolf mode.

I make no promises.

"Harrison I need the warriors now! Go with them at the cemetery! Now!" I said through the pack mind link.

"Yes Alpha," Harrison said.

"If you get there first with the warriors, let those filthy creatures know the Alpha is on their way."

"Yes Alpha."

I ran through the forest and made my way to the cemetery. I was running at a full speed and I knew that Magnus was close on edge. I could feel him. Not yet.

I could feel a weird aura as I got the cemetery.

Demons.

I felt the presence of my pack and my Beta behind me. I noticed three demons and one of them was holding my mate, Aileen.

I growled under my breath.

I looked at my Kitten, just to see her looked at all of us before she closed her eyes and the guy that was holding her was disappearing like fog into the air.

Wait a minute.

What was he–?

He's summoning her!

"Surround them." Magnus barked at my pack.

"Yes Alpha." The all chorused back.

I growled and shifted back into human not caring if I was naked in front of them. "Stop what you're all doing?" Magnus shouted causing the demons to look at us.

Just as they did, Aileen fell to the ground and the demon that was holding her was gone.

No.

"Alpha Zander," Both of them said as they stared at me with a scared look.

"What are you all doing in my territory?" Magnus asked as he gritted his teeth.

"We were just leaving, Alpha," The male demon told me.

"We had unfinished business here," The female demon told me as she glanced around her knowing they weren't going to escape that easy.

That's right, they were surrounded.

"We'll leave now," The male demon said. "Well just take her with us–," With that the warriors moved closer.

I growled and Harrison raised a hand to the warriors calming them. "She stays here." I said slowly.