Chapter 5:

***We've reached a little over 100 reads in a span of two weeks!! Yay!! Anyways, carry on reading..... xx***  

Chapter 5:

I looked at Harry and he was looking down in the ground, I glanced at Zander and he looked a little angry, and was staring at Harry with really fogged up eyes. I don't mean foggy eyes, but I literally mean that his eyes were grey–his pupils/iris were gone and look foggy.

Zander looked at me and he seemed to calm down. I felt my eyebrows knitting together. What the hell? I turned the activity in, in the basket that was provided for us, and I walked back to my seat. I was a little scared, I'll admit.

I looked at Zander again and he was putting his stuff away won his backpack. I took a quick look at him again. He was tall, muscular, lean, fit . . . he must work out. I was small compared to him. Zander was probably around Harry's height, or a couple inches taller.

Harrison came up to me and poked my ribs causing me to laugh and push him away.

"Don't push me!" He said.

"Oh, come on," I started. "You're taller than me and I'm really small, how the hell can I push you?"

He smirked. "I don't know, you may have your ways," He said as he winked at me.

I heard an animalistic growl right behind me causing me to get slightly jump.

Harrison looked down at the ground and was quiet. I sighed and turned around, to my guess Zander was doing the same thing he was doing when Harry was looking down.

Everything about today just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

I accidentally bumped my knee with Zander's, and he seemed to snap out of whatever he was doing.

He looked at me and gave me an apologetic smile and look. "Sorry, Aileen," Just the way he said my name ran shivers down my spine.

I smiled back a little.

The bell rang and everybody got out. Of course Harry was my ride home, so I waited for him as everyone left the class.

Well everyone except Zander, Harrison, and a couple of other guys.

Harry looked at me. "Aileen," He said. "Can you go to the car? I'll meet you over there; I just have to discuss a few thing for the new comers?" It sounded like a question, he wasn't saying it.

"Sure . . .," I said slowly as I got up. I looked at Zander one last time as I got Harry's keys from his hand.

I walked out of his classroom and made my way to my locker. I just needed to drop off a text off from my backpack and take my Advanced Psychology binder to review over on the notes for the test at the end of the week.

I sighed and shut my locker. As I did I heard a noise behind me. I turned around and no one was behind me. In fact, the hallway was already cleared. I mean school was over, everyone had gone home now. I started walking towards the teacher parking lot exit. I walked down the stairs and felt as if I was being followed. I turned around and no one was behind me.

I turned to look back at the front, when I bumped into something solid.

"Ow!" I yelped. I rubbed my head.

"Oh shit!" The masculine voice said. "I'm sorry, shit, I'm sorry!" He said as he held me. I could hear a faint Italian accent coming off from his voice.

"Ow, it's okay." I said. "Wow, you're strong." I blurted out.

"Thanks," The guy said. He was around six foot tall, and had blue hazel eyes and brown sandy hair. I've never seen him before in this school. Maybe he was new like Zander and his friends were.