Chapter 33:

***10 VOTES NEEDED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! INFO AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!***

Chapter 33:

I sighed and locked the doors of my car as I made my way over to the café. I checked the time on my phone: 11:09. Okay so I was nine minutes late, but probably Nat wasn't even there. I mean she was a heavy sleeper, I doubt she'll be there on time.

That is if she even shows up.

After making out with Zander for nearly twenty minutes, before I decided that I needed to go home and get ready. I'd left the pack house-Zander's house-and to go home to see that Harry was still sleeping, William and Mom-Victoria were getting ready to go somewhere, which I didn't honestly care.

I had gotten dressed really quick and covered the hickeys that Zander had given me this morning with makeup. Of course he wasn't the only to be "territorial" but rather I gave him a few of my own.

I entered the café and nearly gasped when I see her seating on a table far away from everyone with a cup of coffee sitting in front of her. Her head was down and she looked like on her phone, but I'm not too sure. She was my best friend and just like Zander, if she was a werewolf, nothing will change on the friendship we'd built.

The door closed behind me and I see her sniffing a little bit before her head snapped over to me. I sighed and made my way over to her slowly. I could hear my heart beating and my palms becoming sweaty.

Why was I so nervous?

Natalia Evans has been my best friend ever since I can remember honestly. Like I've mentioned, nothing will change between us and if she thinks that our friendship will just disappear or go away because she's some supernatural creature-a werewolf-nothing will come between this friendship that we had both worked so hard on to build.

I placed my phone and my keys on the table before I pulled the chair out and sat down. The whole time, she was looking at me with a curious look on her face.

"Aren't you going to order something?" She asked me quietly.

I bit my lip in thought. Maybe I should, I haven't eaten anything for breakfast and a coffee and croissant would do just fine to me. "Yeah, hold on," I tell her as I stood up. "Let me order real quick." I murmured as I check my back pocket for the ten dollars I put in.

I made my way over to the counter, as I smiled at the girl who was behind the counter. She smiled at me and I knew that she knew me for the times that I've been here with Marco.

"Hey!"

"Hi," I tell her with a smile. "I'll get whatever; just surprise on the drink, and I'll also get one regular buttered croissant."

She nodded her head. "Okay, so on the drink, it's up to me on anything?"

I nodded my head. "Whatever it is, don't make it to strong." I tell her with a chuckle at the end.

Her smile got wider. "Alright, I'll take it to you at the table when it's all ready."

I nodded and thanked her as I just handed her the ten dollar bill. She returned my change and I left her a generous tip before I walked back to the table. But as I did, I caught a glimpse of blond haired guy I knew from my Advanced Biology class.

Sam.

As if he saw me staring, he turned his head to me and he smiled at me. I returned the salute and I continued making my way over to Nat.

I sat back down and I looked at her. She no longer had the curious look on her face but rather a sad one. "Nat?" I started and her head rose up at the sound of my voice. Her eyes met mine. "Hey-just talk to me okay." I tell her quietly.