Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

Throughout the whole time at the diner, Harry and I just ate in silence. Sure we attempted to make conversation, but his phone just kept ringing and he was just texting. For once, I actually wanted to go for it and try to have a small bonding time, but I guess his phone was more important. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

Yet, at the same time, I simply didn't mind at all. I mean this was his idea after all. But oh well.

By the time I got home, because Harry just dropped me off and he told me he would be back later, I just locked the front door at my house, and went up to my room.

I tried calling Nat, but her phone just kept sending me straight to voicemail. Weird. She always has her phone on and on her. The battery must've died. Now, I was just at laying down in my bed listening to music and staring up at the ceiling thinking all of the events that had happened to me within the past two years.

I don't know for how long I was staring at the ceiling, up until I heard the doorbell go off.

I stood up from my bed and went at the front door. I looked at the window and it was someone who I had no idea who it was. I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Hello?" I said.

The person turned around and faced me. "Oh, hi!" It was a tall guy, like around Harry's height or so, light brown hair. "Is Harold home yet?" His hazel eyes pierced through my eyes.

Wait. How does he know that Harry lives here or that he was out? And why is he calling him by his legal name?

"No," I said narrowing my eyes a little bit to him. "Not yet. Why?"

He chuckled a little bit. "Well, I'm just an old friend, and I was dropping by since I moved back into town now."

"Ah."

There was silence for a couple of beats, until he broke it. "Do you know when he'll be back?"

"No."

"Are you his mate?"

I scowled at him. "Excuse me?" What did he mean?

He nervously laughed. "Sorry, I meant to say his girlfriend."

I wanted to throw up a little in my mouth. Me and Harry dating? Hell no. "Uh no." I tell him with attitude. "He's my step brother."

He chuckled again. "Oh shit! I'm sorry."

I laughed a little.

"Wait, I never knew Harry had a step sister."

"It was recently."

Harry's car came into view, and he parked at his usual spot which was right next to my car. I noticed that by now, it was sprinkling. The guy followed my eyes and as soon as he saw Harry come out of his car, his eyes lit up.

"Harold Richards." He said as he laughed at the end.

Harry looked at him and laughed. "No way," He said. "Harrison Knowles."

The guy, Harrison, smiled at him and both met at the porch stairs and shook hands, as well as they man hugged. "How are you, friend? Long time no see."

"Yes," Harry looked at me. "Oh."

I gave him a weird look and went back inside.

"I see you met Aileen, my step sister." I hear Harry telling Harrison as they both come inside the house.

"Yes," Harrison said.

They continued talking, while I was in the kitchen getting myself a glass of water. My guesses are that Harry knew Harrison before. I get quiet as I think and I could hear Harry and Harrison's conversation.