Chapter 13:

Chapter 13:

*Aileen's POV:*

I blinked opened my eyes and a yawn escaped my mouth. I closed my eyes again and tossed to the other side, but I couldn't because I was stuck. I opened my eyes again and I saw muscular arms around my waist. Panicking, I turned around to face a sleeping Zander.

I sighed and awed at his peaceful face. I faced the way I woke up and tried turning around, but that made Zander to squeeze me more and rub his thumbs on my sides.

I turned back around to see him opening his eyes and blinking. Aw! "You look so cute sleeping," I tell him.

"Thank you, babe," He said in his morning raspy deep voice.

That morning voice is hot as hell! My conscious told me.

Indeed it is, I responded.

He smiled and let go of me. "Sorry Kitten,"

I don't remember us falling asleep in bed. Ah, well let's see: we talked, we watched TV, Harry came in asking Mom and William were at the city doing business and they might stay the night over there, and I guess Zander and I fell asleep.

I smiled and sat up rubbing my eyes. I picked up my phone and had a message from Marco telling me good morning and a message from Nat demanding why I didn't call her last night.

Oh crap, I forgot!

I responded back Marco replying the same thing and a smile at the end. I then responded to Nat apologizing for forgetting.

"I'll be back, babe," I told Zander as I got up and left my room. I made my way to the restroom and did my business. After washing my face and my teeth, I made my way back to my room to find Zander pacing around; and as soon as I opened the door his head snapped to me. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? What's wrong? Who's Marco?" He said growling.

There he goes with the growling again. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. How does he know about Marco . . . unless he went through my phone? Does he not trust me?

"Did you go through my phone?" I calmly asked him.

"Don't change the subject, Aileen, tell me who Marco is?" Zander said with gritted teeth his eyes slightly going black.

What the actual . . . ?

"Did you go through my phone?" I ask back in the same tone as his.

"Who, is, Marco?" He said each word slowly.

"My friend,"

"Why have I never heard of this Marco before?"

"I answered your first question and you answer mine."

His jaw clenched and he narrowed his eyes at me. "Your phone made a noise and I picked it up and surprise! It was Marco." He spat.

I was shocked. What is wrong with him? Wasn't he just in a good mood like five minutes ago? "Leave." I said in a calm tone.

His eyes softened but they were still dark. "What?"

"Leave."

"Kitten–,"

"Don't start with your bull shit today, Zander! I'm not in the mood today and I rather not spend it right here, right now arguing with you. So please, if you're going to be acting like this, then I suggest you to please leave my room and my house if you're going to be screaming at me."