Chapter 24:

***Get ready for the good stuff *sips tea* enjoy!!***

Chapter 24:

*Aileen's POV:*

I let out a groan as I started to awake. I slowly turned to my side. A small pain shot up to my back, in which caused me to groan again in pain. I had a small headache already forming in my temples.

What happened?

How did I get to my room?

I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times. Was it all a dream? I closed my eyes again and turned around in my bed and grabbed the satin sheets and covered myself.

Wait a minute . . .

I don't have satin sheets.

I snapped open my eyes and took in where I was at. I was in the middle of a king sized bed with red and black satin sheets.

Whose room was this?

I sat up and looked around even more. It was a clean room and it smelled manly: too familiar. This room was even bigger than my own room. I noticed two doors next to each other, but one was bigger than the other. Maybe one of the doors can lead me to an exit.

I slowly stood up and stretched my body; I felt nothing but sore and a bit of pain everywhere. I slowly walked over to the doors and opened the short one first. I stuck my head inside along with my hand and touched the wall for a switch. The walls were smooth and I don't think this was the exit. My fingers found a switch and I instantly pushed it up, turning all the lights on in the room. It wasn't just any room, it was a personal bathroom. I shut off the lights again and went over to the bigger door and opened it.

I immediately knew where I was.

I was in Zander's house meaning I was in his room.

Holy mother of Philly cheese steak sandwiches!

I was in Zander's room! I breathed air in and bit my lip. What was I doing in his room? I heard voices coming from Zander's office. I sighed as got out of his room and closed the door softly behind me and made my way over to his office. When I got there I knocked softly, I heard shuffling moving from the other side of the door, and a moment later the door opened and I saw a very looking tired Marco.

What was Marco doing in Zander's office?

"Come in, Kitten," I heard Zander from inside.

I walked in and gave a small smile to Marco who then closed the door behind me. When I walked in, I saw Zander sitting on his desk looking at me now.

"You woke up," He said softly.

I nodded and walked over to him. "Why was I in your room? What happened?"

Zander glanced at Marco before looking back at me. "Kitten," He said as he pushed himself out of the chair and stood up where I was standing at. "What do you exactly remember?"

What do I remember?

Hanging out with Marco, visiting Dad's grave, these two people just bothering Marco and I, and something else but I don't remember what it was.

Marco came in front of me and both of them looked at me closely. "Marco and I going to the café, and then going to the cemetery, and then–," I stopped myself.

Do you want to help me remember what happened? My conscious asked me.

Hell, I can't even remember!