Shuichi Saihara x Fem!Reader ~{Opposites}~

~~~~~

Au with no killing game
--------------------

You sat with Ouma and Kiibo, having lunch behind the school.

"For the Shsl Delinquent you don't do much" Kiibo speaks up.

Both you and Ouma spit out your Panta in the sort of 'WTF' way.

"That's because you are never there to see what I do, for all you know I could of killed somebody!" You pounce onto Kiibo and he gets flustered yet frightened. You get up and stretch.

"You know I wouldn't hurt a harmless little child like you." You pat Kiibo's head. You turn to Ouma "You are questionable. You can be a lil shit"

"I'll take that as a compliment" Ouma huffs.

You hear someone in the bushes. You turn to them.

"Come out now!" You see Saihara's head pop out of the top of the bush.

"Detective boy? Trying to spy on me and take me to Juvie?" You giggled.

"My hat is missing" he said looking a little flustered. You smiled and walked over to your bag, gesturing for him to come over.

"This one?" You pulled his hat out of your bag and smiled at him. He blushes and nods.

You put it on your head and turn to Shuichi. You smile and reach up to take it off but he stops you by grabbing your hand.

"You suit it better" and with that he walked off to what seemed to be Kaede. You blushed and turned to Ouma and Kiibo who were still trying to process what happened.

You kept the hat on and walked to class. You sat at the desk at the back, staring out of the window.

"Miss (L/n)!" You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at the teacher. She let out a sigh and went back to teaching.

"Ugh why call on me if you don't need me to answer your dumb questions, silly cow!" You said just so the teacher heard it.

"What did you just call me?"

"You heard me."

"Say it again"

You walked to the front and got right in front of her.

"Silly. Cow."

Saihara stands and grabs your arm, dragging you out of the room.

You leaned against the wall and looked away. Though you didn't know him very well, you developed feeling, but you were opposites.

"...(Y/n), please look at me." He said softly as he takes a step closer, you turn your head towards him, quickly glance then looking down.

"Sorry Saihara..." You put the hat back on his head.

"Don't be sorry to me, I'm surprised you kept the hat on instead of putting it back in your bag" you felt a blush creep on your cheeks.

"... It's a nice hat" you lied, the true reason you liked it was because he told you that you looked nice in it.

"What's wrong, (Y/n)?" He puts a hand on your shoulder and you look up at him, you look into his eyes and felt tears welling in yours.

"I-I'm sorry!" You hugged him and sobbed quietly, he made you feel guilty for what you did.

He hugged back and whispered in your ear; "Calm down" and "Shh it's ok"

You feel him let go, so you do the same and look at him. He wipes your tears away and brushes your hair back. You blush bright red at his actions and smile a little. He smiles back with a small blush on his face in return.

He leans forward and captures your lips with his own, you froze at what he was doing but you eventually kissed back. You wrapped your arms around his neck.

As he pulls way, he once again stroked your hair.

"I love you (Y/n)..." You gasped you threw yourself in his arms.

"I love you too" Ending up with another kiss, you both felt happier than ever. As you pulled away for air, you giggled.

Shuichi placed his hat back on your head you held your hand going back into the class room.

You let go of his hand and nod.

"Miss (T/n). I am sorry for my behaviour" She gasped and stared at you.

"The Delinquent apologises" she boomed with laughter and told you to sit back down, but this time Shuichi took the spare desk next to yours. You and Shuichi held hands for the rest of class, you actually answered questions (because you aren't dumb) and at the end Shuichi decides to walk you home, sadly you live alone. You invited him inside and he accepts.

You both sit on the couch, your house is extremely tidy. You crawl next to him and cuddle. He smiles and kisses your temple.

"Why do you love me?" You suddenly said while moving onto his lap.

"Opposites attract"